2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
 @ "new phone who dis"

Mike _'Antoni is the leading candidate for the Houston job :nerd:

If they're not gonna play defense might as well run MDA's system :lol:

Unless you have an in-depth knowledge of Blatt's overseas coaching career...what exactly is known about David Blatt to actually say "I want that guy as a coach"? From a fan perspective that is.

I remember the thread going nuts saying hinkie made a genius move picking up stauskas and a pick swap with a team that was obviously going to have a better record than them

:rofl:

Unless you have an in-depth knowledge of Blatt's overseas coaching career...what exactly is known about David Blatt to actually say "I want that guy as a coach"? From a fan perspective that is.

Championships. Euroleague. Multiple.

His international resume speaks for itself.

The Cleveland situation was bunk.

ABSOLUTELY no reflection of his coaching ability.

I want to stress the "in-depth" part of my original post.

Personally I wouldn't just look at his resume and say "he won euro league championships...i want him to coach my team". If I had knowledge of how he ran those teams, his strategies, x and o's, etc. then I could say that.

I want to stress the "in-depth" part of my original post.

Personally I wouldn't just look at his resume and say "he won euro league championships...i want him to coach my team". If I had knowledge of how he ran those teams, his strategies, x and o's, etc. then I could say that.

I'll stress these for ya:

&

via Reddit:

Blatt's Offense: The system/offense Cleveland fans were denied.

Hopefully this is "in-depth" enough for you.

Last edited:
A youtube video. 

alright. im sold.

Well, what else do you want? If you actually clicked the link, you'd see that there were other videos that detail his coaching philosophy by way of x's/o's.

Should have just said your mind was made up from the jump.

No player has played through more injuries and revived largely mockery for it like Dwight Howard has.

The whole Dwight saga encasulates everything I despise about sports fans,

and I'm not innocent either because I took easy shots at for jokes as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom