2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
GREAT read. A lot to sift through with plenty of thoughts coming out of it. Excellent questions as well, Jackie Mac is the greatest.

There's plenty of headlines to choose from the article...
Howard: "I felt like my role was being reduced. I went to [Rockets general manager] Daryl [Morey] and said, 'I want to be more involved.' Daryl said, 'No, we don't want you to be.' My response was, 'Why not? Why am I here?' It was shocking to me that it came from him instead of our coach. So I said to him, 'No disrespect to what you do, but you've never played the game. I've been in this game a long time. I know what it takes to be effective.'''

Morey declined comment.
This might be at the top.
laugh.gif

Shaq's old agent is doing God's work with Dwight thus far. Another step in the rehabilitation of Dwight's image and making him a sympathetic figure. Working hard to get that max contract this offseason.

Such a sensitive dude though. That **** is so clear.

Last edited:
Still not buying it from Dwight. He'll be married this summer to complete the turn. I don't know how they printed him being 32 years old.

Too many times in his career have I been like " what is this dude doing." Not taking away what he's done as a player, but he's definitely got the "unpredictable" personality trait 2k thing going for him.

Yes! Vogel was the top choice u wanted for the Magic :pimp: ...now just need the front office not to be stupid in free agency again

I like it I like it. I like the Magic make up but they definitely need an identity. It's probably time to move a player or two, they have quite a bit of pieces 

Looks like Houston will interview Stephen Silas for a second time

Edit: SAS criticizing the hiring of Horny because he can only attract Eric Bledsoe? Lol... SAS gets wild for no reason

Last edited:
:lol: Dwight...

ESPN: Kobe also questioned your toughness when he urged you to come back and play through your shoulder injury.

Howard: "Kobe put some pressure on me. He said something like, 'We don't have time for Dwight to be hurt.' The media is asking me, 'Did you talk to Kobe about your injuries?' I said, 'I didn't realize I was supposed to check with another player about my health.' When I first got there, I said to Kobe in front of the whole team, 'The only way we win is if we put our egos aside and play together.' I wanted to play with him. I don't know if he didn't want to play with me -- if he felt I wasn't a killer like him.''

:rofl:

Always someone else's fault.

:lol: Dwight...

ESPN: Kobe also questioned your toughness when he urged you to come back and play through your shoulder injury.

Howard: "Kobe put some pressure on me. He said something like, 'We don't have time for Dwight to be hurt.' The media is asking me, 'Did you talk to Kobe about your injuries?' I said, 'I didn't realize I was supposed to check with another player about my health.' When I first got there, I said to Kobe in front of the whole team, 'The only way we win is if we put our egos aside and play together.' I wanted to play with him. I don't know if he didn't want to play with me -- if he felt I wasn't a killer like him.''

:rofl:

Always someone else's fault.

giphy.gif

The Bulls are in shambles and they honestly don't know what they're doing. 

it all started with firing Thibs and  now they know the truth, maybe. 

I bet they regret it but can't do nothing but look forward to Hoiberg. 

If Darly wanted to use Dwight like that, what is the purpose of getting a guy of Dwight stature to do the hard setting screens, roll hard and clean the glass.. 

They could've signed a center that can do all that at a lesser rate. 

But that's over with. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom