2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indy will certainly be playing faster with Teague as opposed to Hill.

Giving up #12 for Hill, when he's 30 and only has a year left is risky.

I know but got to get to the playoffs with this group for growth purpose. Stocked at forward and no guards at that spot that really are moving the needle.
Is it confirmed they're getting #25? If so, this is a great trade for the Jazz.

Last edited:

Manu just opted out.
money manu to cleveland lol
laugh.gif

For ATL, it's basically Teague for the #12.

With that, they'll probably land Baldwin (6'4" PG with 6'11" wingspan, shot 40% from deep). He can defend both guard positions so you can play him alongside Dennis.

Or they'll go with Timothe Luwawu. (6'7 w/ 6'11" wingspan) improving jumper. Gives them another two way guy.

Eh.

They obviously need a big, but Poeltl is unlikely to fall to 12, I don't like Skal at all but he's not falling to 12 either, & I don't like any of the other 5s at 12.

Last edited:
WOW.

Jazz came up, Hill steps in and provides shooting/spacing immediately.

Also an upgrade defensively, they definitely going to be the 8th seed health permitting.

Excellent move by the Hawks, finally going to let my guy Dennis shine I could cry a tear. They should really draft Denzel but the questions about his knees might make them weary.

They could also go Furkan.

As for the Pacers, this trade made them worse. Teague doesn't do anything better than George Hill, is worse on defense and isn't the same level of shooter.

I don't understand a lot of the moves Bird is making. Indiana is far better with PG being the primary ballhandler, he's an elite PnR player while Teague is league average. If they want Turner to develop, he needs to play with somebody who can make it easy for him.

He needs the ball in his hands to be effective and that's less effecient than what they already had.

With that, they'll probably land Baldwin (6'4" PG with 6'11" wingspan, shot 40% from deep). He can defend both guard positions so you can play him alongside Dennis.

Or they'll go with Timothe Luwawu. (6'7 w/ 6'11" wingspan) improving jumper. Gives them another two way guy.

Eh.

They obviously need a big, but Poeltl is unlikely to fall to 12, I don't like Skal at all but he's not falling to 12 either, & I don't like any of the other 5s at 12.

I still think they should take a chance on Denzel as his ceiling is higher but Baldwin is a great pick if they are worried about the knees.

Love the combo of he and Dennis with Milsap, that's very dynamic.

Not a fan of Poeltl, they need a lengthy rim protector not a scoring 5, they should just continue to develop Tavares who is a physical freak in the image of Rudy Gobert.

Eh.

Murray out of Washington would be a great pick for Atlanta, combo guard who fits way better with Schroeder and can replace Bugatti baze

They couldn't keep both Teague and Schroeder so it was a great trade for them

Not high on Baldwin and how he would fit with Schroeder

Last edited:
Baldwin could guard basically 1-3 and if he can shoot it league average from 3 it works easily.

Every time I see George Hill I think of Kawhi. Spurs look thieves.

Could you image Kawhi and PG together? :x

On some Co-DPOY to teammates for the first time in history ****.

He probably doesn't develop the same way without the greatness of the Spurs organization though.

Derrick Rose in NY would be so weird to me man. Can't picture him in any jersey other than the Bulls smh

D ROSE TO NY?!
What the hell does NY have that they can give up for Rose?  I doubt they want to trade Portzingis, and they cant trade next years 1st rounder, so I dont see what they are going to give up other than picks from 2020 and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom