2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bias because that's the bro, but Chicago may be really high on Spencer? Making the move for Spence at PG then trading rose away.

For ATL, it's basically Teague for the #12.

With that, they'll probably land Baldwin (6'4" PG with 6'11" wingspan, shot 40% from deep). He can defend both guard positions so you can play him alongside Dennis.

Or they'll go with Timothe Luwawu. (6'7 w/ 6'11" wingspan) improving jumper. Gives them another two way guy.

Eh.

They obviously need a big, but Poeltl is unlikely to fall to 12, I don't like Skal at all but he's not falling to 12 either, & I don't like any of the other 5s at 12.

I still think they should take a chance on Denzel as his ceiling is higher but Baldwin is a great pick if they are worried about the knees.

Love the combo of he and Dennis with Milsap, that's very dynamic.

Not a fan of Poeltl, they need a lengthy rim protector not a scoring 5, they should just continue to develop Tavares who is a physical freak in the image of Rudy Gobert.
I'd almost take Deyonta, man.

I'm just really desperate for some rim protection on this roster.

WOW WOW WOW.

Good trade for the Bulls as well, they really needed a defensive center since they losing Noah and Rose had run his course there.

This amazing for NY, brings a lot of excitement to the city, they will love Rose here as long as he plays to his abilities which I believe he will because he tryna cash out with the best of them.

No he isn't. I'm with awwsome, this is another case of NT only paying attention to the offensive end of the floor. Hill is better than Teague.

I thought I was the only one that agreed with this.

Teague can't shoot nor defend as well as hill.

Oh snaop 
eek.gif

Was listening to Jalen and Jacoby podcast, and Jalen gave his top 5

1. MJ
2. Kareem
3. Bill Russell
4. Magic
5. LeBron

Even as a LeBron hater, I can rock with this list tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back