The cycle of hype: 

First pic leaks: "Garbage!!!
sick.gif
mean.gif
"

More info leaks: "They're still garbage, c'mon JB
mean.gif
. Y'all are running out of ideas"

Info leaks that they're A) premium materials. B) Limited C) have some tacky insole/box/story behind it: "Man, these are growing on me… 2 pairs 
nthat.gif
"

Nikestore releases the photoshopped/ edited photos of the shoes looking very clean and great quality: "COPx3"

day before release: "My boy helped me cop 2 pairs for $600 and my left nut! What a steal!!!!
nthat.gif

Y'all are clowns. 
This cycle only applies to those that can't see through the bull****. There are some of us that really don't like it and won't change their mind 
laugh.gif

The cycle of hype: 

sick.gif
mean.gif
"

mean.gif

Info leaks that they're A) premium materials. B) Limited C) have some tacky insole/box/story behind it: "Man, these are growing on me… 2 pairs 
nthat.gif
"

Nikestore releases the photoshopped/ edited photos of the shoes looking very clean and great quality: "COPx3"

day before release: "My boy helped me cop 2 pairs for $600 and my left nut! What a steal!!!!
nthat.gif

Y'all are clowns. 
right. it irks me how lost people are in this "game". you have to be literally blinded to think that's a deal. all these dudes on youtube with tons of 250 dollar ****** lebrons and what not just makes me want to puke. by all means people can do what they want with their money but it's pretty comical if you ask me

These are way better than the bel air crap. way better. but they are still pretty garbage so that says even more about them bel air hypes :lol:

Completely agree. And we all know how dudes beasted on them Bel Air's. Shoulda been a woman's/GS exclusive.

I honestly think these have some potential.

"Was gonna pass but I just got a $20 reward code so I said 'why not?' These are :pimp: in person"

"These are going to be sought after in 10 years"

"That last set of pictures made me change my mind"

:lol:

Every time.

Nailed it.

Tim the Tool Man Taylor-esque.

Last edited:

The cycle of hype: 

sick.gif
mean.gif
"

mean.gif

nthat.gif
"

nthat.gif
i lolled hard when i was reading this
roll.gif

you really need to put this post from you in your sig

REPPED

business in the front, garbage in the back.. these newer releases are starting to make some of the older lifestyle retro + crap seem ever more acceptable.. please do not tell me they used clear icy soles on these but could not on og models like carmine 6?!

Last edited:
Keep the black netting and go back to the drawing board with the rest of the shoe

I actually kind of like these. They're kind of different. I like the green accents on the midsole.

also 7s in the back
Thanks for pointing that out

Made me think it was a pack

From the red inside and that green at the bottom near the heel made me think of the green on the Hare 7 bottoms

Hare Pack ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom