2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

copped online @ footaction 
pimp.gif

Can't believe people are dropping $260-$270 for these right now after market. Thy're a bad retro+ colorway of a VII. Seems like this should have been a very easy cop in most places, especially given how slow all of the other retro+ CW's have moved this year.
I swear it's just the nickname that's doing it. they seem to stir hype these days.

Can't believe people are dropping $260-$270 for these right now after market. Thy're a bad retro+ colorway of a VII. Seems like this should have been a very easy cop in most places, especially given how slow all of the other retro+ CW's have moved this year.
I swear it's just the nickname that's doing it. they seem to stir hype these days.
Yep, a good nickname gets people in a frenzy like it's limited. I can see the appeal to the teenagers and hype beasts on this one though. It's a gaudy shoe with a color scheme that I'd have to buy some really loud clothes to even pull off. Just not my style... and I'm all for a great black VII leather and suede release.

Name period. They moving in NYC. But people buy Jordans because they're Jordans 90% of the time. The name sells more than the product.

It should've been easy, but they didn't make nearly as many of these as they did the 4's and other 7 that dropped this year

Last edited:
Ever since they came out with that SNKRS app I cannot get anything on NDC use to 99% of the time pull my one pair now its impossible I dont understand this if its this hard to get these online i'm doomed when it comes to getting a OG Colorway

Yep, a good nickname gets people in a frenzy like it's limited. I can see the appeal to the teenagers and hype beasts on this one though. It's a gaudy shoe with a color scheme that I'd have to buy some really loud clothes to even pull off. Just not my style... and I'm all for a great black VII leather and suede release.

You don't have to wear "loud" clothes for these. A simple black shirt maybe with a hint of grey would match perfect

I find it hard to read things that call this garbage and call people stupid. everybody is different. everybody has different tastes in life.one person's garbage is another persons treasure. congrats to those who copped these.

I find it hard to read things that call this garbage and call people stupid. everybody is different. everybody has different tastes in life.one person's garbage is another persons treasure. congrats to those who copped these.
exactly, and why do people even waste their time with "i passed" "these are trash", if you've got nothing to bring to the table, just stay away. Anyway, I actually think the materials used for this model is nice, it's a nice retro + color. I'm still wondering how these fit since I wasn't able to get my actual size. Anyone?

exactly, and why do people even waste their time with "i passed" "these are trash", if you've got nothing to bring to the table, just stay away. Anyway, I actually think the materials used for this model is nice, it's a nice retro + color. I'm still wondering how these fit since I wasn't able to get my actual size. Anyone?

imo I think they run a little big so if you went half size down you should be okay.

Splash page on my phone for well over an hour from Finishline.

Finally got home. Still splashing on my phone. Walked right on the site and was able to place an order on my laptop.

Kinda strange.

I stil dont see the appeal in these, honestly. Dudes that missed out, don't worry, these will be forgotten pretty quick as soon as the hype dies.
you spent hours of your day trying to get something that doesnt appeal to you…...

kinda strange
random fans of sevens suddenly. french blue 7 , you weren't there.
how does this even make sense…

Back
Top Bottom