2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

Weird, the shoe palace in my area said they haven't got their adult shipment yet, only GS sizes. They said next "Thursday"

So I have wide feet and normally wear size 12. Would size 13 fit perfect for these?

Weird, the shoe palace in my area said they haven't got their adult shipment yet, only GS sizes. They said next "Thursday"

So I have wide feet and normally wear size 12. Would size 13 fit perfect for these?
A lot of stores had the same thing happen.

My girl and/or I...But I just remembered she wanted some Ewings. Bought 'em instead and saved $90 lol
:lol: that's what I figured, nice pickup on ewings. Women aren't as stingy with kicks as dudes are.

Where ya'll on feet pics at? Been waiting for those. If someone put a gun to my head and said "Find a size pair of Marvins, size 13 online and no Ebay" I'd be dead right now. I wanna see how they look with jeans, though. 

A lot of stores had the same thing happen.
My girl and/or I...But I just remembered she wanted some Ewings. Bought 'em instead and saved $90 lol
laugh.gif
that's what I figured, nice pickup on ewings. Women aren't as stingy with kicks as dudes are.
I almost got smart with you, cause I thought you were trying to be funny, lmao; but then I remembered who you were lol. I was like man, that dude ain't never do nothing to me lol. But yea, she wanted these two but I checked two stores and they were sold out. So apparently the Holy Spirit wanted me to save $100. I ain't mad.

these already run slightly big…so sizing up a whole size would be far from a perfect fit 

Where ya'll on feet pics at? Been waiting for those. If someone put a gun to my head and said "Find a size pair of Marvins, size 13 online and no Ebay" I'd be dead right now. I wanna see how they look with jeans, though. 
I'll probably pass. Any time I'm on the fence and I buy, I end up regretting it.  Did the same with the Baron 9s. But these are kicks that I like the colors of, they look dope, but they look better on display than on my feet IMO. I did go crazy when I first saw them, but I wish they changed that grey and blue to something else. The red/pink goes well with the Black, though.

Yeah I wish the grey or blue was a green instead. I think they look great on feet, but the quality is sub par.

Yeah I wish the grey or blue was a green instead. I think they look great on feet, but the quality is sub par.
Man that red and green would've been dope. That's what I was thinking. The blue and grey throws off the color scheme. But yea, I did hear the quality wasn't "remastered". So they need to give ya'll $20 discounts lol. 

I almost got smart with you, cause I thought you were trying to be funny, lmao; but then I remembered who you were lol. I was like man, that dude ain't never do nothing to me lol. But yea, she wanted these two but I checked two stores and they were sold out. So apparently the Holy Spirit wanted me to save $100. I ain't mad.
Yea I wasn't trying to be funny or anything

went looking for these and theyre sold out. im surprised but its all right. now on to the twentys !

Last edited:
Just saw these today at the snearer show I was at. as ugly as I expected. The material was fine tho.

WTF out of every 2015 release this one sets off the insta sell-outs (I really don't know how fast, I sleep in and wasent planning on buying- just surprising to these all gone at the majors.) I just didn't find any thing exceptional about these sneaks for me to drop 2 bills, I guess I was in the minority. I think I might take this month off. I spent major last month and the only thing that really dope this month are the Air Jordan 4 lasers and that's more from a collectors standpoint and the 4s are my number 1 silhouette.

I swear I don't work for BW...but always posting their links.

https://www.bouncewear.com/en/retro...rdan-vii-retro-marvin-the-martian_705350--007

$198 shipped to US.  FSR.

Possible brokerage/customs.  Doubt it if it's under $200 USD.

Delivered via USPS, double boxed.  Legit retailer, only issue is they tend to oversell @ times, but will email you if that's the case pretty quick and get you refunded.

If you click the link provide, it will direct you to the US site w/ US sizes.

This site is definitely legit. Be careful though. I got hit with a $37 customs fee when I bought my oreo 4's from BW.

Back
Top Bottom