2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

I've seen about 3 colorways of the VII that are alleged '15 releases. These, one with a clear sole, and one with color-blocking reminiscent of the fakes from the early 2000's.

They're all bad.

I'm concerned...The 7 is a top 5 model for me (6,7,8,12,13, no particular order), but if they are going to bastardize them, I may have to bump them off my list.

Saw a thread about these but it got locked saying that they belong in this thread. Unless they changed it from a black base to white/blue I dont see how but they a TERRIBLE nonetheless.

Brace yourselves.....................

Saw a thread about these but it got locked saying that they belong in this thread. Unless they changed it from a black base to white/blue I dont see how but they a TERRIBLE nonetheless.

gTZOWH4.jpg

I'm concerned...The 7 is a top 5 model for me (6,7,8,12,13, no particular order), but if they are going to bastardize them, I may have to bump them off my list.

:lol:
I thought I was the only one. JB made me bump the V's off my list of fav J's.
I actually don't mind the black based colorway, it looks like a Westbrook PE, hoping those are the ones that release.

03/07/15 Air Jordan 7 Retro 'Marvin The Martian'
705350-007 Black/Multi-Color
$190.00

Info Via SC

These Marvin the Martians release on my bday, and from these pics looks like I'll be saving some money

This looks like a womens release I'm wondering if these are in fact the Marvin joints.

Not for me.....ya'll can have em. Just give me hares 7, raging bull 5's and og 4's if they do drop for 2015

This pic just got my attention.. If that color is similar to the lebron ix mangos this shoe is a go.. What are the actual colors tho? Cause these surely ain't black blue and orange anymore.

Word, if these are it then they can have em, what abt the other kicks in the background :nerd:

the pair on the picture what i have posted have a white jumpman and these from the picture above have a pink jumpman

The new pics look 100x better the the sample did. Still need to see more pics of these to decide if I want them or not.

Same nikkas saying "lol easy pass", "y'all can have em" von be the same nikkas coming in here on release day saying

"they grew on me."

Back
Top Bottom