2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

The Martians WILL be releasing in men's sizes as far as I know, that's just a GS pair of them in the picture.

Checked around and the white pair's another colorway entirely, that was announced a while back as a GS only release for this year at the same time as the GS FTLOTG's. Though a lot of people are also saying the pair of Martian's we've seen so far are GS as well, which sucks as they won't make any in my size. If so, I hope they'll release a colorway/edition for men as well.

Here was the white edition of Marvins that was floating around a while back though:

View media item 1332655

Looks like a fake from early 2000s.

I'm waiting for the Hares like some of you but these are not bad. What GS size should I be looking at if I'm a size 9 in men?

If there a men's release i've decided i'll get them. I ike all the colors across the use.

I know there were pics floating around of a white pair too, any word on those? :nerd: Or is that what the white pair in the pic is supposed to be? :nerd:

As far as I know, the white pair is a sample of what JB might have gone with but instead they went with the all black upper pair. It's just what I heard though, so it's an ongoing question at this point.

this. i usually stick to og color schemes, but these are fresh. i may actually try and scoop a pair.

I love the classics and for the most part they are must cops whenever they drop. But, I'm not the type to cancel out retro+ colorways whenever they drop, as long as it looks good to me and I can cop then I'll cop, but they can't be too off the wall crazy. I feel like JB did a perfect job executing these, going with an all black upper and throwing a variation of color's that look good together on the tongue, midsole, and the heel (I'm assuming that they did something to the heel as well) looks right. Nothing looks out of placed or forced, now let's just hope these come out in all Men's sizes as well or they release an even better pair just for men :pimp:.

If there a men's release i've decided i'll get them. I ike all the colors across the use.

I know there were pics floating around of a white pair too, any word on those? :nerd: Or is that what the white pair in the pic is supposed to be? :nerd:

As far as I know, the white pair is a sample of what JB might have gone with but instead they went with the all black upper pair. It's just what I heard though, so it's an ongoing question at this point.

this. i usually stick to og color schemes, but these are fresh. i may actually try and scoop a pair.

I love the classics and for the most part they are must cops whenever they drop. But, I'm not the type to cancel out retro+ colorways whenever they drop, as long as it looks good to me and I can cop then I'll cop, but they can't be too off the wall crazy. I feel like JB did a perfect job executing these, going with an all black upper and throwing a variation of color's that look good together on the tongue, midsole, and the heel (I'm assuming that they did something to the heel as well) looks right. Nothing looks out of placed or forced, now let's just hope these come out in all Men's sizes as well or they release an even better pair just for men :pimp:.
White pair is gs only, Black is mens also

Hope that they do make the white pair in Men's but if both c/w come in Men's I have a gut feeling JB might try to make a pack out of it

The martians will have the tongue design on the ankle area the shoes with the jump man only on the ankle area is a completely different shoe

Last edited:
@http://[URL="http://www.sneakerwatch.com/mobile/detail/28749/?category=homepage&page=1"]www.sneakerwatch.com/mobile/detail/28749/?category=homepage&page=1[/URL]

New pics!!! 100% cop

Back
Top Bottom