2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

IDK about remastered tho.

Toe Box is chipped.

I don't know if that is a line of glue or what. 

Guess somebody forgot to trim that area around the tongue. 

Yea it was bro. I thaught this shoe would sit. I never saw any up close pictures of the quality of leather so I'm really curious. I don't know if people are including me in the group about complaining about sellouts that they (I) didn't want in the first place, not *****ing at all I'm just (very) surprised. I love all black shoes, especially leather, but I just wasn't feeling the(other)two colors on the mid-sole. Each to there own. But in the bigger picture this doesn't make me very happy, if these sold this fast-imagine how fast the Hares & Bordeaux are gonna go?? I'm really not feeling many of the upcoming releases from Jordan Brand. The white 5's are so-so, depends on the quality of the fullgrain tumbled leather to add some depth to an all white shoe. I do like the Hornet 5's, but my final judgment will be in person. I don't know, maybe it's just me but my must haves are the Chicago 1s, Hares & Bordeaux and Aqua 8a. Maybe some low top 11s, but I'm trying to stay away from flashy shoes the older I get the less inclined I am to buy those.

*wouldnt mind getting the laser 4s for collectors purposes, for a once a month nice sunny day walk on Alki. Or trade bait, I want some Olive 9s and still want some black neubuck 4s and black Mettalic 5s that I sold when I was down on my luck. Kills me paying resell for a sneaker that I already onced owned, but that's life.

Last edited:
good luck on them 1's bruh

will be a red wedding come may in here trust 
roll.gif

Yea, I think those Chicagos are gonna be real though to cop. Might do a presale through kicks-crew if not crazy expensive. But those Chi town 1s are fly. MUST COP

Yea, I think those Chicagos are gonna be real though to cop. Might do a presale through kicks-crew if not crazy expensive. But those Chi town 1s are fly. MUST COP
repped for raptors 7's i still rock mine hard 

kicks crew can and will tax the heck out of everyone expect crazy resell 

they will be a tough cop on hype alone its a 1 and will be a lot of wolves who missed out on the bred 1's will back for the og pizza party. 

that and all wood be reseller 

Last edited:
Saw these at the mall and I had a chance to grab em. But decided to pass and wait for the Hares in 2 months.

I've never seen so many dudes mad about shoes selling out that they didn't want.
I'll tell you why we're mad. If THIS shoe can sell out than what's going to happen when a real release drops? Jordans mean something to alot of us, real sentimental value. But the "us" I'm talking about have to put up with mad nonsense to get the sneakers we used to take for granted. We have to stand in line with a bunch of ding a lings who would drop their J's tomorrow if something "cooler" came around. I'm not saying my attitude is the right attitude, but that's why "so many dudes mad."

If you have to stand in line for a General Release Jordan in 2015, then the real ding a ling is you

Last edited:

exactly, and why do people even waste their time with "i passed" "these are trash", if you've got nothing to bring to the table, just stay away. Anyway, I actually think the materials used for this model is nice, it's a nice retro + color. I'm still wondering how these fit since I wasn't able to get my actual size. Anyone?
You NEED different opinions in a forum. Some people just troll, I get that. But I want to know what other people think about a release and why they feel that way...

I've never seen so many dudes mad about shoes selling out that they didn't want.
I'll tell you why we're mad. If THIS shoe can sell out than what's going to happen when a real release drops? Jordans mean something to alot of us, real sentimental value. But the "us" I'm talking about have to put up with mad nonsense to get the sneakers we used to take for granted. We have to stand in line with a bunch of ding a lings who would drop their J's tomorrow if something "cooler" came around. I'm not saying my attitude is the right attitude, but that's why "so many dudes mad."
If you didn't want a shoe and it sold out you shouldn't care.  There's no amount of backwards logic that you can apply to make sense of you even feeling a way about it.

As far as your outlook on the fad crowd, they are almost over Jordans.  2 years ago, everything sold out now its rare to see a release disappear.

Jordan brand has been flooding us with releases and theres been little to no resale value on the majority of releases which is great for those that want to wear their shoes.

anyone expect finishline website to restock? whats my best chance at catching these online in the next week for retail? 

Just scooped a pair off bouncewear, how long they take to ship?

Just scooped a pair off bouncewear, how long they take to ship?

Usually a week to week and a half.

Edit-Just read your question again, they ship quickly(within a day or two) but they ship usps which takes a week to week and a half to get to you depending on your location.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom