2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

Just called a couple of retail stores and these Martian VIIs were very limited compared to the flint blues. Even my local NikeTown confirmed that they were limited. GLTA still hunting, anything below $300 resale is decent, expecting price to rise after restock & delayed shipments rumors die off

Got a pair from JJ yesterday... Try ordering another pair from JJ random sizes popping today. Order end up getting cancelled due to it being limited release and only 1 order per customer. I guess that it doesn't matter that I ordered them on different days. They still cancelled it due to ordering the same shoes.

So letting him know I don't care what he thinks, actually means I do care what he thinks? Lmao, great logic. You sound like a woman

Hmmm my local spot also only got 12 but didn't say anything about a lost shipment or a delayed shipment... wondering if there are more pairs on the way and this is just a GR where the release had interference from outside factors (weather and that strike I've been hearing about) OR is it an actual limited release that was just coupled with the same outside factors. Just wondering, doesn't really matter. Got my pair for da low, love the VIIs, not a reseller, can't wait to rock when it's warmer out :pimp:

NT Fam I know this is the wrong thread but I need some help please and need it ASAP. I'm in the process of trading some DS kicks for A pair of Solar red Yeezy 2's,

but need some LC from those of you that have Yeezy 2's or are familiar with the Authentic pairs. I posted pics on the yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake comparison thread.

Sorry for posting this in this AJ thread but I made a false restock comment on the Yeezy 2 thread and got banned. Please check out the thread and leave your comments. Thanks. 
you posted this same message in 5 other "wrong" threads. so you know youre doing something wrong and decide to do it 4 more times? and this is already after youve been banned from the yeezy thread for doing something wrong?

you might end up getting banned from the forums period. very very smart.

There's plenty of EU sites that has them for around retail+shipping... 

This one comes out to around $197 shipped.... 

https://www.bouncewear.com/en/retro...rdan-vii-retro-marvin-the-martian_705350--007
Got em, thanks. Scalpers who wanted $280-$325 but wouldn't take $260 over the weekend were texting me today, trying to squeeze $10-$15 extra on top of my original $260 offer. All three came down to $250. I was about to text one for a meet. Glad I came on here for a last check.

I think they charged me $203 with pp conversion, they restocked a FSR

Not sure. European sites have those weird ways to track items so I don't even check em.

Is the European conversion the same with a credit card? Is it better or worse than PayPal? Does anyone know?
no it's different everyday with the exchange rate, if you pay with cc you might get charged a international cc service fee

some cc companies has international shopping free of charge meaning no service fee  

imo paypal is a little better you won't get hit with a international service charge 

no it's different everyday with the exchange rate, if you pay with cc you might get charged a international cc service fee
some cc companies has international shopping free of charge meaning no service fee  
imo paypal is a little better you won't get hit with a international service charge 

Ok, thank you very much. I really appreciate your help. I'm going to rep you. :nthat:

Ok, thank you very much. I really appreciate your help. I'm going to rep you.
nthat.gif
no prob thanks fam! 

Back
Top Bottom