2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

Its so crazy that everyone was passing on these until they find out that they were limited ....but actually they are not limited at all, and just b/c some stores only had small shipments doesn't mean anything ....this is/was a GR, you'll be silly to think otherwise.

I won't be able to complete the transaction for bounce wear until tomorrow, that's when I put my money in my account, think they'll still be available?

Its so crazy that everyone was passing on these until they find out that they were limited ....but actually they are not limited at all, and just b/c some stores only had small shipments doesn't mean anything ....this is/was a GR, you'll be silly to think otherwise.

Technically they are limited since their isn't a unlimited supply.

Technically they are limited since their isn't a unlimited supply.
In that case everything is limited or QS, including these Black/Red 11s I got on right now.

They obviously made fewer of these than both 4's, both 10's, and the fb 7's that were released this year.

In that case everything is limited or QS, including these Black/Red 11s I got on right now.

I know, that's what I'm saying. What's the definition of Limited? I'm sure people have different definitions.

I see what you saying but as far as stores not getting their shipments. That's a different story. Guess we will find out in a couple of weeks. As said before the masses determine the hype & sell out of a shoe, not 40 pages from NT.

I know, that's what I'm saying. What's the definition of Limited? I'm sure people have different definitions.
I don't know what number amounts to a shoe being considered as limited or Quick Strike, but IIRC limited shoes are not available at all retailers like these were, and that only a select number of retailers will even get a shipment ...somebody please correct me if im wrong.

I see what you saying but as far as stores not getting their shipments. That's a different story. Guess we will find out in a couple of weeks. As said before the masses determine the hype & sell out of a shoe, not 40 pages from NT.
Right, that what im saying ...a lot stores didn't even get their shipments in, so people are equating that as an indication that this shoe is limited, which is not the case at all.

Last edited:
lmao, stores didnt get their shipment because they were limited. the stores around here like footlocker, champs, and footaction didnt even do a raffle because they were not on the list to receive a shipment

instyleshoes has (1) size 13 of the Martian VIIs but they have a full size run of the Flint Blue VIIs...hmmmm
nerd.gif

lmao, stores didnt get their shipment because they were limited. the stores around here like footlocker, champs, and footaction didnt even do a raffle because they were not on the list to receive a shipment

Shipments are late, not never coming like you think.

Back
Top Bottom