2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

I didn't know they released FLINT blue 7s..... And there's been constant notifications about shipping delays especially anything coming from the Midwestern area with weather and all that.

I'm hoping to come across these in store. My girl really wanted these but we only entered in a HOH and no call. I'd have to see them in person to be 100%

I live in the Midwest and the weather has been beautiful for almost a week.

It did say that for me, but how am I going to get them sent to the states if I can only put United Kingdom?
It's all sold out... 

Next time just change the drop down to say United States instead of the UK... 

Last edited:
I'm on the same boat as most of you (no shipping confirmation from nike). Do we still got a shot at receiving these before the 13th if we haven't got a shipped email?

Last edited:
u know whats funny. these are sold out in every store in the states while in the philippines they are everywhere. even on my own mall which is not known to get retro jordans. ppol are not buying it here maybe bcoz of the price but i got mine just today and its easy cope like buying ice in alaska

Me too. More are going to hit. No need to panic.
Hope so, wanted these since they were announced 
ohwell.gif

I'm on the same boat as most of you (no shipping confirmation from nike). Do we still got a shot at receiving these before the 13th if we haven't got a shipped email?
Chances are 100% you'll get them if you haven't received a cancelation email yet ...be patient as they are shipped 2 day express.
shipments start to hit stores...patiently waiting for the FNL restock
tongue.gif
Wait, so you mean they are more shoes coming? .....which mean these are absolutely not limited but a general release. 
laugh.gif

UNKNWN ‏@UnknwnMiami  
Air Jordan 7 Retro 30TH Anniversary is now available on a first come first served basis #MarvinTheMartian #JumpMan #Jordan #Retro #Unknwn

just saw this 

Chances are 100% you'll get them if you haven't received a cancelation email yet ...be patient as they are shipped 2 day express.

Wait, so you mean they are more shoes coming? .....which mean these are absolutely not limited but a general release. :lol:

that just means stores are getting their shipment in finally, doesnt mean a bunch of size runs are coming in. now if stores that all ready had them in stock start getting more pair thats a different story.

Back
Top Bottom