2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

Yep, saw this on Instagram and I got through, but i've learned my lesson. My cart was filled with a whole bunch of other stuff that I planned to buy down the line, but not right now. I therefore had to delete them all so I could purchase the pair I wanted. By the time I was done all the 10.5's were gone. I then got jacked for the 10 and 11. :smh: Serves me right I guess. And the Chicago X's are already gone too.

I completely agree with taking care of your shoes can be therapeutic. It's probably close to a gun owner cleaning his/her gun.

Second this. I'm starting to like my car more than sneakers, but cleaning (either of my hobbies) is quite relaxing.

Anybody pick these up from the restock? I know FinishLines site crashed after like 3 minutes.

fnl tieing up cards for tomorrow drop 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
How do these fit compared to 5's?  I've never owned a 7 before but I really want to get these.

How do these fit compared to 5's?  I've never owned a 7 before but I really want to get these.
Fit is fairly similar but the 5s are a tad more narrow with that strap up front. Definitely recommend TTS.

I'm an 11 with wide feet and my French Blue 7s are more forgiving on my pinky toes than my Oreos and Grapes. lol

Fit is fairly similar but the 5s are a tad more narrow with that strap up front. Definitely recommend TTS.

I'm an 11 with wide feet and my French Blue 7s are more forgiving on my pinky toes than my Oreos and Grapes. lol
In 5's I wear a 8.5 so would you say to go 8.5 or 9 for these?  5's run big for me so I size down for them.  

In 5's I wear a 8.5 so would you say to go 8.5 or 9 for these?  5's run big for me so I size down for them.  

I say go 8.5 if that is tts for you. The 7s feel like they have more wiggle room than the 5s for me IMO. So if the 5s run big for you the 7s definitely would too.

i always thought sizing started at 7.5 for men in jordans. And just below that starting at size 7y is the kids sizing
youth even go up to 7,5 nowadays when the FB 7s came out i was thinking to pick up a youth pair in 7.5

because the blue accents on the midsole looked better but at the end i picked the adult version

because i liked the shape more from the adult pair

Last edited:
kinda mad that nike's releasing the "real" marvin the martian

I know that they said that the previous one was called barcelona nights and I still love the colorway but still..

the new version seems to represent marvin better though.. sigh..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom