2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

thanks bruh but i wasn't asking for myself, just wondering if anyone has seen these on shelves as of late lol
lol ah nah, could try getting the style and go to champs and have them search. manager told me it doesn't only search champs but footlocker and Footaction too.
I knew of a place that had some when I asked but they're gone now sadly. but think resell is dropping on these, should be able to find a pair for like 230

lol ah nah, could try getting the style and go to champs and have them search. manager told me it doesn't only search champs but footlocker and Footaction too.
I knew of a place that had some when I asked but they're gone now sadly. but think resell is dropping on these, should be able to find a pair for like 230
repped, thanks for the info

Bruh are these instock anywhere? Dudes askin 260 on the bay for my size. I had them kn cart on the deadstock restock n got jacked

Man, I tried to keep it strictly OG colorways or new colorways that MJ wore in the games for the 7s. However the more I look at these, the more I see how clean and nice they are! What are good prices like out there?

$220, I would jump on one soon if you really want one. They didn't make as many of these as the other 7's that released this year. These sold out instantly and there was almost no hype on these imo.

Last edited:
I just got a ds pair in today for 180 shipped. It took a while but you have to keep messaging the sellers to get a deal.

These were restocked yesterday on eastbay along with other all the other 7's that were released this year.

There were a couple retro's that had 10.5's, I believe these were one of em

Last edited:
Are you going materials or colorways?

Cw, the BN wins hands down. Material wise, its kinda unfair to MTM. The BN and BD have the same material and blocking. But to compare the all leather MTM to that is apples to oranges. Although the leather used on the MTm is soft and tumbled. The iridescent paint used on the midsole didn't go with the rest of the color blocking.. Imo

These really grew on me after getting them in hand. For me, it is the mtm, these, then the Barcelona Days

Next to the Hare's I would agree. After I struck out on everything then the BN's were waiting. Shoutout to Eastbay for getting it right on the restock. They shipped the same day and got it yesterday. Preciate it.

View media item 1690487

Disregard my statement lol I thought it was barcelona days thread.

The days are the best cw to me not these, in fact these might b the worst lol sorry

I didn't like the BD at all. MTM 7s quality was dope IMO but the way the shade of the black, tongue(horrible) and the rest of the shoe crashed together was just a no for me.
BN CW > the rest for me. Especially if you paint the gray section of the midsole green like someone earlier in here did

Back
Top Bottom