2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

People will cop when these are limited. End of story.
Sad but true.

I like the leather/nubuck combo, don't care for the shoe as a whole. I really hope they do another cigar & champagne pack using contrasting brown materials like that on the cigars.

Damn if they do that right that would be :smokin, I love me some viis.

they look pretty bad in the "in-hand" pics, but they COULD look really dope on feet, i'm picturing. but pretty sure i'll be passing. i like black based 7s, but these look like they have the same awful shape as the GMPs. :smh:

Thanks, I saw that when it was posted. I expect the packs to continue. I was saying I hope the cigar 7s have contrasting materials, or at least use two different tones of brown for the colorblocking.

This is obviously way down the line, but I wonder what they will do for the 97-98 Finals pack, 13s, 14s, one of each, 4 pair? 

Also, the 11s are going to be absolute insanity. Summertime limited 11s is a scary thought, for real.

I regret not copping the Retro 6 Champagnes and Cigars, but the 7's in that article when I first saw it seems like a better overall pack in the way that they are more subtle and easy to rock. If those do come out I'll definitely let from my mistakes and at least make an honest attempt for them instead of living with regret and knowing they are impossible to obtain with the resale prices Retro 6 pack are going for :smh:.

People will cop when these are limited. End of story.
Sad but true.

I like the leather/nubuck combo, don't care for the shoe as a whole. I really hope they do another cigar & champagne pack using contrasting brown materials like that on the cigars.

Well there was that pair we saw next to the Hare's originally before confirmation:

View media item 1351376
Know many speculated these would be part of some type of pack.

EDIT: Don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but SneakerWatch has the release date for these set as March 7th.

http://www.sneakerwatch.com/article/028749/air-jordan-7-marvin-martian-release-date/

Last edited:
I mean, I don't know exactly what size it is because I got it from @j23app but it looks like a men's pair to me and drastically different in size compared to the other GS pair we saw a few pages back.

Edit: the pair in this picture has 6 eyelets before getting to the top as opposed to the 5 in the size 9 GS pair found in page 3.

they look pretty bad in the "in-hand" pics, but they COULD look really dope on feet, i'm picturing. but pretty sure i'll be passing. i like black based 7s, but these look like they have the same awful shape as the GMPs. :smh:

Yep, so much for the "remastered" retros to have shapes like the OG's. You lied to us JB.

Hmmm so infrared it is. I'll take em, the "pink" should make these fairly attainable.

Naah fam. You've gotta understand how the average "sneakerhead" thinks. He'll cop a pair of shoes, knowing damn well what it looks like beforehand, complain about the color, the shape, and the quality. And never once just return the shoes, or think that he could've avoided the entire thing had he just not purchased them. :smh: And Lord help us if these are even somewhat limited. That's when the beasts will start crawling out of their holes.

I really do like this colorway though. Been wanting more black-based shoes for a while now, and the array of bright colors across this one makes it pop. Not for everyone I understand, but it works for me. I'm interested now to see what other new colorways they come out with.

Last edited:
I regret not copping the Retro 6 Champagnes and Cigars, but the 7's in that article when I first saw it seems like a better overall pack in the way that they are more subtle and easy to rock. If those do come out I'll definitely let from my mistakes and at least make an honest attempt for them instead of living with regret and knowing they are impossible to obtain with the resale prices Retro 6 pack are going for :smh:.

I know dem feels
Still hoping they restock on all star weekend... :smh:

I for one don't want no champ pack 7s.. That 6 ish was really trash, haven't seen one person wearing either of those kicks yet.

7,3,11, favorite models. No order, That said, I doubt I pass on very few if any VII this year. I've been looking foward to it since the year of 5 honestly, I'm in for these! Like the colors. Wasn't a fan of the suede leather combo on gmp VII but I can live with it more on these for some reason.

Yep, so much for the "remastered" retros to have shapes like the OG's. You lied to us JB.
lol JB is already lying to us for 15 years since they decided to pull back the 99 mold for the 4s and 02 mold from the first FB7s     
wink.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom