2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

Is this the first retro release that finishline is not taking calls or have they been doing this? Seems like this is narrative going forward.

I went 3/4 on raffles for these. Seems like a lot of stores got them but in low quantities due to expected lower demand.

wow your pics are starting to change my mind, originally it was a game time decision 

How would that release effect this one when these shoes have been already been manufactured months in advance of the French blue release?
The French blue release has no relation to this shoes quantity.

It's not like Nike said lets delay production on these to wait and see how the French blue release goes, if they sell out let's make a ton or if they flop lets make them limited.

It's not logical to turn out a production of this mass in two months from when the French blues released. It's more like 5-6 months before the release date.

Finally logic. Releases are two months apart and manufactured months ago. Nike is in the business of making money. Flood the market and people will buy especially a retro shoe with the Jumpman. Business 101 talks about supply and demand. Demand may not be up to your "standards" as other retro Jordan's but trust me the supply is there. That's why Nike is a business, in the business of manufacturing and selling shoes at that.

These are horrible in person IMO , the materials clash(leather and durabuck). These could pass for fakes.

I won a raffle at JJ. Any way I can pick it up today or after 10 tomorrow? Man, I'm supposed to be going somewhere tonight, I won't make it back before 10 AM :/

These are horrible in person IMO , the materials clash(leather and durabuck). These could pass for fakes.
I totally disagree, how does the same color but different materials clash? ....now the rest of the colors may clash, but the durabuck and leather is what make this shoe stand out.

I totally disagree, how does the same color but different materials clash? ....now the rest of the colors may clash, but the durabuck and leather is what make this shoe stand out.

The difference in materials(the durabuck) makes the leather look too shiny in a cheap way IMO The leather almost looks patent leather and that just screams "fakes" to me. Outside of the 11s, I've yet to see shiny leather look good on a Jordan sig.

The difference in materials(the durabuck) makes the leather look too shiny in a cheap way IMO The leather almost looks patent leather and that just screams "fakes" to me. Outside of the 11s, I've yet to see shiny leather look good on a Jordan sig.
I believe the shine on the leather is from lighting ....when you see them in person you shouldn't see that shine.

I believe the shine on the leather is from lighting ....when you see them in person you shouldn't see that shine.

I saw them in person. These are easily some of the worst Jordan's to ever see a retail release IMO Right up there with the Piston 6s, Kahki 7s(both pairs) and those hideous green champagne 6s.

I disagree with dude. These are pretty slick in person and the tongue design is dope. The colors used are bright but theyre subtle, the strongest focus being on the peaks and that's expected of 7s. The leather used is soft and so is the durabuck. Beside the cw not to your liking, the only complaint for this shoe would be the shape but that's whatever I guess

Wait these were Marvin the Martians forever and now they're Barcelona Nights? What's going on here...

Anyway I got the call from FNL today, but I'm buying them for someone who works in the morning. Hope I don't fall in love when I open the box...

Last edited:
besides oreos, i think these the best jordan retros so far this year. that will all change by the end of the month and so on tho

Had six raffle tickets, two each from Finish Line, Footlocker, and Foot Action, and FINALLY when I'd given up hope, I got a call from Finish Line. It's a happy evening.
smokin.gif

Good luck to everyone waiting on raffles or else trying to cop tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom