2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

the more i look at vids/pics, i think these are actually pretty nice... def stands out more than the raptor 7s

Any word on how they fit, hoping nike fixed the sizing issue that they had with pass 7's

Last edited:

the more i look at vids/pics, i think these are actually pretty nice... def stands out more than the raptor 7s
Stands out yea...not better though.  Charcoal VII > any other VII (except Bords, but I'm biased).

Got my FNL GC to avoid payment errors, and ready to roll.  I love the VII model, and glad to see one FINALLY in 2015 that isn't primarily white.

*edit primarily

Last edited:
THESE ARE INCREDIBLY UGLY BUT CONGRATS TO WHOEVER WANTED THEM AND GETS THEM… #EAT

I seriously thought this was a women's release :smh: been out of the loop on JB releases. Hope those who want them, get'em.

I seriously thought this was a women's release
mean.gif
been out of the loop on JB releases. Hope those who want them, get'em.
i think you guys who say it looks like a woman shoe are all forgetting about bel air 5s...now that was a GS/girl looking shoe...this is basically a black summer shoe

7s are so underrated, good thing I could care less who doesn't want them because I'm copping.

Went to Memorial City Mall and the line was already deep when we got there. I went with my best friend to keep her company in line. I didn't want these. Things started off smooth. Footlocker came out and handed out adult tickets. Champs came out and prolly had about 10 pairs total no gs. So we wait and the security guard comes back & says footlocker only has gradeschool left. So they let folks in to line up in front of footlocker. Things get murky, and one guy lost his ticket and wasn't trying to leave the store without the shoes. Smh. Long story short I copped these out of principle. I had to deal with 2 ignorant *** ppl who thought thy were gonna push their way in front of me.

I get so annoyed by ppl who do all this talking about fighting over a shoe and they gonna get in front of someone the easy or hard way. Where im from we dont talk if you gonna do something you do it. Talkers aren't gonna do ish which was proven today. They didn't get in front of me nor did I have to get out of character. /rant

I hope all who wants these get them. Quantities seem limited in stores.

Let's see how this online release goes, I'm hoping it's an easy pickup like the French Blues.

Edit: SNKRS for the win again.

Last edited:
Although I haven't seen them in person, they seem alright but I still won't be scooping. Endless budget perhaps, but since so much is still on the radar will continue to show restraint. Props to those who plan on rocking

Not much hype on these should be easy cop for all of those who want good luck y'all

Back
Top Bottom