2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

These sold out online? I don't believe you. I'm going to check now. No way.

I bought on the UK drop last night. Went into work today and my co worker was like can you get those 7s for me. I was like just check finish line mind you its only about 1130 in the morning and i couldn't believe they sold out either.

werent these more limited in general? my hoh said they got 24 which is nothing.Low production mightve led to quicker sellouts

No way I'd pick these up at retail. 

I was hoping I'd post a pair in the April/May pick up thread @ an Outlet price for an Outlet shoe but nah, Spring is upon us, Summer is coming, and the hype is too I guess.

Sell out?
roll.gif
Nah man. I'm gone.

Custom charges usually starts at $200 value items. But I think it's kinda hit or miss. I ordered All Star Lebron 11's from them, they where about $240-$250 shipped, and I wasn't hit with custom fees. Good luck to those who ordered.
Every restock they had like that, I believe 3 in the back 2, has been announced
Thanks for the heads up. The order came out to be $195 so I'm not too worried. 

maybe it was on a more expensive order, at least I hope so. Wouldn't wanna get hit by customs.

It was me. I got hit with a $37 customs fee on my oreo 4s that I got from Bouncewear. I ordered from there before and didn't get a fee. So YMMV.

If it's under 200 and you get a fee just deny the package.  Shouldn't be anything for it unless it's over 200.

My thoughts exactly. Finally a new cw JB actually got right
smokin.gif
Yeah, having them in hand, I don't find them that loud. Mostly black, but just enough splash/color to make them pop a bit. I don't see them as way over the top. Look forward to wearing them this week at work.

Beware custom fees
I ordered a pair of kicks from them once no custom fees. Just don't expect them to show up anytime soon. Just placed an order semed a too easy. I used my snkrs app to get a pair for my cousin, so if this order through I will be good. Eastbay didnt have my size 15 so this was a nice find. Suprised these moved like that.

RE: customs, it really is hit miss.

I've never been hit w/ a customs fee personally when USPS ends up delivering the package.  I've ordered from BW 4-5 times, and I've never been hit w/ one.  My total has always been under $200 USD though.

FedEx and UPS are different animals.  I seem to always get hit by them.

It's why I try to put "possible customs/brokerage" when posting international links.  You never really know.

These are limited realese in lot of areas not all stores are carrying so don't act.like they go off the shelves quick cause they didn't hit alot of shelves.

As far as this month goes I'm not adding any new releases I may cop the lasers just to trade or sell and the nickel 45 10s may get added because I don't have any 10s and they are one of a phew I like but we'll see I'm putting heavy cash in past realeses right now.

These are limited realese in lot of areas not all stores are carrying so don't act.like they go off the shelves quick cause they didn't hit alot of shelves.

As far as this month goes I'm not adding any new releases I may cop the lasers just to trade or sell and the nickel 45 10s may get added because I don't have any 10s and they are one of a phew I like but we'll see I'm putting heavy cash in past realeses right now.

I been saying this for 2 weeks

It was me. I got hit with a $37 customs fee on my oreo 4s that I got from Bouncewear. I ordered from there before and didn't get a fee. So YMMV.

If it's under 200 and you get a fee just deny the package.  Shouldn't be anything for it unless it's over 200.

With mine shipping put it at $203, under that should I get hit with customs?

With mine shipping put it at $203, under that should I get hit with customs?
They ship usps, just like someone else mentioned, I've never been hit with customs through usps.  I think you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom