2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

Alright, it's Nike's Europe cite.
Coasty said you could probably use your card as normal
I think what he meant was that sometimes your cc will block international purchases thinking your credit card was stolen or it was a fraudulent purchase. If you give the bank or credit card company a heads up, they will push it through.

Last edited:
Doesn't look like everyone inspects their pair of shoes before leaving the shoe store. Remastered or not JB quality control freaken sucks! ALWAYS inspect your shoes before leaving :smh:

You are right. I haven't had a problem with flaws like that before on any pair that I have recently purchased. But you can bet from now on I will be pulling them out the box before I pay & leave the store.

Had these in my basket on Nike.com (uk site) decided to wait and went to footlocker, glad I did, they're flippin awful, paint and glue all over the place

Still got sizes uk11-14 on Nike.com over here!

Nike EU does not ship to the United States.

I that what he meant was that sometimes your cc will block international purchases thinking your credit card was stolen or it was a fraudulent purchase. If you give the bank or credit card company a heads up, they will push it through.
Thanks I will make sure to tell my bank, how much is 140 euros

I'm legit surprised these went fast man. These does not bode well for the hares and the Boudreaux release. Seen these going for 275 around my way. :x

These seem to have been a smaller release than the French Blue's, and also smaller than the Hares and Bourdeaux's are likely to be.

Come on, Jordan Brand, get your act together.
mean.gif
FWIW, the quality on my pair is quite high, no glue or paint issues.
smile.gif

I expect Bordeauxs and Hares to be really large GRs like Carmines and Infrared 6s were last year.
Nike has been doing pretty good on the availability of OG color ways the last couple years.

I'm worried about the glue mark as I've seen some pictures on sites that make me cringe. My French Blues came with near perfect paint. I can only hope for luck to be on my side when my order arrives.

Has anyone who ordered from NDC gotten their shipping confirmation emails yet?
shipping delays are to be expected, I have 4 orders with nike right now. I just got shipping email for an order placed on March 3rd. Still no shipping confirmation on 2 pairs of Martians or the Lab Chukkas I ordered on March 6th. 

yea most stores will get the mens pairs in sometime this week, and bigger chain stores might receive more pairs too.

bruh, im still tryin to cop these for retail in size 7.5-8.5. any help or tips would be greatly appreciated. kinda desperate.

bruh, im still tryin to cop these for retail in size 7.5-8.5. any help or tips would be greatly appreciated. kinda desperate.

Just be on the lookout this week. Apparently some stores have yet to receive mens sizes. I call bs tho lol

Back
Top Bottom