• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ Sumlin is in no rush. Charlene seems comfortable and happy in CS.

boy-dog-praying2.gif

@hometownheroUnless you're going to actually read the thread, stop discussing **** with me my dude.

Refer to post #2666 and you could have saved your retort in post#2701

Last edited:
And to put Notre Dame in as a team that doesn't wAnt to play Bama is wild. ND being of no conference at all plays the most well rounded and diverse yet toughest schedule year in and out. They'd take
Bama no questions , you gotta stop, I respect their program a lot for this.

I see it's going on 4 days now of discussing this one topic at length so, I guess I'll let it live, it's either that or talk about that #canelife

Speaking of Notre Dame's schedule...a series with Ohio State should be announced soon. Could be for as many as 4 games.

Conversation between Jimbo Fisher and the media:
Media: How do you feel about Gundy saying he only played 49 guys and didn't sub any at the OLine or Secondary because he didn't want his backups that were Freshman to have their first Game experience against FSU.

Jimbo: "Well we only played 46 guys, we didn't make any subs either because those guys were too good."

Are the Pokes for real?

he will when jerry comes call next year with all that $$$:pimp:
I thought the Houston Texans were ideal. Full rebuild, top overall pick, remain in the state of Texas. Work with Rick Smith, who I think is an excellent GM despite some rough waters recently.

Don't let the national media skewer you, Rick Smith ******* sucks and the only reason he's still around is because hes a GOB.

Don't let the national media skewer you, Rick Smith ******* sucks and the only reason he's still around is because hes a GOB.
That's my personal opinion. All the national media I've seen in the past year have bashed Smith and Reese, yet I like both.

:lol: Jerry isn't gonna go hire a college coach and Sumlin ain't gonna go be anybody's yes man...

He'll end up there at some point, but why rush and take a ****** job? Another big season and A&M will bump him another million or more. He's got Hill, Kyle Allen and Kyler Murray lined up for the next 5-6 years.. And he owns recruiting in Texas and that grasp only gets stronger as Charlie continues to run kids off while staring a 4-8 dead in the eyes..

His buyout is astronomical for the next couple of years at least, too.

:lol: Jerry isn't gonna go hire a college coach and Sumlin ain't gonna go be anybody's yes man...

He'll end up there at some point, but why rush and take a ****** job? Another big season and A&M will bump him another million or more. He's got Hill, Kyle Allen and Kyler Murray lined up for the next 5-6 years.. And he owns recruiting in Texas and that grasp only gets stronger as Charlie continues to run kids off while staring a 4-8 dead in the eyes..

His buyout is astronomical for the next couple of years at least, too.
I constantly reference Charlene, but isn't his wife seriously a huge factor in the decision-making process? Sumlin made or gave her assurances about stability and settling in CS.

I mean people have built houses and left places before, but Sumlin just built a sick house on a very nice golf course in College Station.

Back
Top Bottom