• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone headed to the Syracuse/Notre Dame game at Metlife at the end of the month?

@McMurphyESPN
Mizzou AD Mike Alden says MU will eventually phase out playing at non-Power 5 schools @Dave_Matter reports

What did they say?

BwnvMpICEAApsNF.jpg

View media item 1163247
4th and 1 and look where are linebackers are.
Actually it's only the mike playing almost 5 yards off. The DLine reduced down into a Bear look and the OLBs are up on the line. This isn't absurd. It's for fast flow and scraping the Mike can will and should flow to the football with ease and more importantly, unblocked.

Last edited:
wow why not take a pic from the white out against florida last yearr
View media item 1164060
Our stadium does fit about 20,000 more and we added lower bowl seats to that game. But I know he's trying to be funny.

all Louisville got is college athletics.......city is buns 

kentucky as a state is trash 

WV > Kentucky

edit: big *** sun life stadium.....Miami needs a campus stadium.....damn shame that small *** school is playing in a nfl stadium 

Last edited:
all Louisville got is college athletics.......city is buns 

kentucky as a state is trash 

WV > Kentucky

edit: big *** sun life stadium.....Miami needs a campus stadium.....damn shame that small *** school is playing in a nfl stadium 

AZ >> WV >> KY

:lol: just in the corners where nobody wants to sit If there's a big game it's pretty filled expect those corners. We still had more fans in the stands then there 55,000 there stadium can fit. I really think there's some seats up there that have never actually been sat in ever. Dolphin games marlin games special events included.

Tarpon Springs (Fla.) East Lake four-star wide receiver George Campbell has set a date and time for his announcement.

The 6-foot-3, 184-pound prospect will announce on Friday at noon. He will do it ESPN's Recruiting Nation Spreecast.

Florida, Florida State and LSU are considered the top contenders for Campbell.

Def didn't think A&M would be garbage. Sumlin has coached qbs way too well...even with their suspect defense I knew they would be straight
most people did. hell, they were ranked 21 coming in. dude just be talking.
I just read that David Ash can't turn his head to the left without blacking out?

I must be having my leg pulled, right?
He should just study the game and become a coach. Too dangerous for him to keep playing. And I believe this whether what you read is true or not.
Lol, and why even bring up who they've played out of Conference over the last 5 years.
We are talking about the strength of this years schedule.
And acting like Alabama has issues scheduling games because teams fear them, LOL for real. Any team would take a meet up with them at any time, That game is worth MONEY.

Teams are dying to play Alabama.
Bruh you gotta chill. Small teams are dying to play Bama 'cause it's a money game. The Oregons and Notre Dames of college football aren't looking for money games. They don't need it. They're looking for wins to become bowl eligible. 
speaking of sumlin..you gotta think the nfl gonna come back calling very very soon.
He's gone when Kenny Hill leaves. 

Back
Top Bottom