• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I don't think anybody said najhi was better. We were saying he had a good NFL career. Tyrone moss and Jarret payton were both good backs. And again lendale would not be top 3 in Miami history. He wouldn't be close to guys like Mcgahee, portis, gore and edge.

I would be interested to see how many of those TDs he had were over 15 yards.
Y'all are speaking past each other. College career's vs. talent and pro success. Lendale's SC career was ridiculous. His pro career doesn't hold a candle to any of those guys.
can't help our best backs shined in the league lol......lendale success was dependent on reggie anyway.....no way to prove me right or wrong but that's my opinion 

Josh Newberg must be bored. Saying that he could see Rich Rod at Miami, FSU or UF next year. 
laugh.gif
 Can't read the thread because I don't have a 247 membership, but it seems full of lulz.

He said assuming Les goes to AA, Jimbo goes to LSU and Rich Rod is FSU's coach next year.

Josh Newberg must be bored. Saying that he could see Rich Rod at Miami, FSU or UF next year. 
laugh.gif
 Can't read the thread because I don't have a 247 membership, but it seems full of lulz.
Miami can't even pay what zona pay 
mean.gif
 .....with Donna gone it'll be even worst 

Josh Newberg must be bored. Saying that he could see Rich Rod at Miami, FSU or UF next year. :lol:  Can't read the thread because I don't have a 247 membership, but it seems full of lulz.

I assume you are talking about the FSU scenario?

If LSU opens (Les to Michigan), then I think they turn to Jimbo.

That's the scenario. I don't think it's far fetched either.

UF Scenario: They probably turn to Mullen first. I could see MSU breaking the bank b/c this is their best shot at sustained relevancy. If Mullen stays, I like RR for that job.

Miami: If UM can find a way to payoff that contract then I think RR is a perfect fit at UM.

I think that Miami would have to finish pretty poorly for them to fire Golden. (Entirely plausible as well.) SFla speed in Rich Rod's offense though. 
sick.gif

I know I shouldn't be picky but Les wouldn't be my first choice. Hes got it made recruiting in Louisiana. I'd question how'd he do outside of there, plus he's getting up there in age.

I know I shouldn't be picky but Les wouldn't be my first choice. Hes got it made recruiting in Louisiana. I'd question how'd he do outside of there, plus he's getting up there in age.
Who's your first choice? Harbaughs aren't realistic IMO. Les would be a "splash" and I don't think that Les Miles would struggle recruiting elsewhere. 

I don't think anybody said najhi was better. We were saying he had a good NFL career. Tyrone moss and Jarret payton were both good backs. And again lendale would not be top 3 in Miami history. He wouldn't be close to guys like Mcgahee, portis, gore and edge.

I would be interested to see how many of those TDs he had were over 15 yards.
Considering he averaged 6.6 yards per carry and 15.6 yards per reception (219 receiving yards on the year) I guarantee you more than Tyrone Moss and Jared Payton had
laugh.gif

Son, Lendale was better than all of those dudes in college. Like I said, Willis being the exception.

would Jimbo even leave FSU for LSU? Not like he could build a better team there or something. Unless the pay would be that much better i dont see him leaving.

Bob Stitt.
laugh.gif

I hope he gets a shot as a HC or a OC at the FBS level next season.  I was rooting for him to get the Wyoming job. 

This would be my realistic top 4

1. Mullen 

2. Les

3a. Narduzzi

3b. Teryl Austin 

With Mullen rumored to have had pissed off Miami boosters in 2011, and to not get along with Foley, I actually think Michigan has a decent chance of getting him.  That could change though if ND and/or FSU open up.  

Like 2-3 dudes in here said that. Two of them I'm pretty sure (at least I hope) were trolling, but one of those dudes sounded kinda serious to me :lol:

Throwing out Najeh Davenport and Jarred Payton too.

Lendale had better statistical seasons (AS A BACKUP) than any Miami RB not named Willis McGahee.

They were all serious.

:lol:

I hope he gets a shot as a HC or a OC at the FBS level next season.  I was rooting for him to get the Wyoming job. 

This would be my realistic top 4

1. Mullen 
2. Les
3a. Narduzzi
3b. Teryl Austin 

With Mullen rumored to have had pissed off Miami boosters in 2011, and to not get along with Foley, I actually think Michigan has a decent chance of getting him.  That could change though if ND and/or FSU open up.  

if no one going to look at Stitt for a HC, they should definitely consider him for an OC. His team was on CBS sports last week and his offense is nice. He was coaching against John L Smith of all people.

I feel like it's gotta be Les or Harbaugh to make everyone happy just because of the whole "Michigan Man" thing. I'd take Mullen but I don't know if he'd be fully supported because he has no Michigan ties, which IMO is what we need.

I think that Miami would have to finish pretty poorly for them to fire Golden. (Entirely plausible as well.) SFla speed in Rich Rod's offense though. :x

idk Rich Rod comes with a history

Miami needs to go big like when they was after Jon Gruden

Keep going after Jon Gruden's and you'll end up w/ another Al Golden

not if they get the facilities and money right

I think whats holding the U back is the facilities and no stadium to call its own

the history and brotherhood is there

Last edited:
Miami just got their ACC tv money, if any new facility is coming its going to come from there most likely.

Sun Life is going to be renovated in the Hurricanes are locked into that stadium deal for a while.

The President said they won't play at Marlins Park

Last edited:

Keep going after Jon Gruden's and you'll end up w/ another Al Golden
not if they get the facilities and money right

I think whats holding the U back is the facilities and no stadium to call its own

the history and brotherhood is there
No facilities or stadium is coming. You're locked into that Sun Life deal and the team's been recruiting kids on the basis that it's a thing of pride to have iffy facilities. Basically telling them we're not Bama or 0regon, we're not gonna sell you xbox in the hot tub, we're gonna sell you free weights and tradition.

Truth be told, for all the complaining about Sun Life, if Miami was winning like FSU or even Notre Dame have been doing lately that stadium would have a much larger turn out. Maybe not full, because even the Dolphins don't sell it out consistently, but it would be better than "40,000 (allegedly)."

Get a good coach in there, beat the teams you should be beating like Georgia Tech and Louisville and then the fans will come. Not the other way around.

A capable coaching staff is holding us back. The stadium and facilities is to me all a cop out. If we win the people will come. The Orange bowl was the same way it wasn't sold out packed every game. It of course isn't as bad now but for big games people shown up just like the OB. A stadium would be cool but its not needed for success.

Back
Top Bottom