• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/UM-SPIKE.gif

laugh.gif

Les is too old. He'll squeeze a few extra bucks out LSU and stay in Baton Rouge.

I'm entering full on delusion mode, **** this. Harbaugh or bust.

Last edited:
@WGNOsports
We are told by LSU officials that someone in the south end zone died tonight - we have no further details and not sure when it occurred

man that @Utah

we gotta buckle down n get urrr done

Last edited:
Idk why TCU & Baylor think it's cool to embarrass opponents like that and score outrageous numbers. Yeah you think that makes u look impressive but we all know you play in the BIG12 and at the end of the day the only team leaving that conference with any change will be OU (95%) of the time.

82 doesn't impress me at all. There's never been any good outcome for those who feel the need to do that, in the end they'll be at home with a bowl loss and/or outside looking in

Nebraska and Oklahoma have put huge numbers up on us too. It is embarrassing, but it's up to our team to figure out how to stop them. Last year against Baylor they weren't trying to run up the score. Had their back up qb in and he ran for a 40 yard td when they were just trying to keep the clock going.

sheesh, SC fans already wanting Sark gone? :lol:

Not sure if posted, but someone died during the LSU celebration on the field last night

Idk why TCU & Baylor think it's cool to embarrass opponents like that and score outrageous numbers. Yeah you think that makes u look impressive but we all know you play in the BIG12 and at the end of the day the only team leaving that conference with any change will be OU (95%) of the time.

82 doesn't impress me at all. There's never been any good outcome for those who feel the need to do that, in the end they'll be at home with a bowl loss and/or outside looking in

Man get that foo foo bull outta here. You can never score too many points.

I cheer for the Oregon State Beavers, I can't tell you how many times I have seen my team go up in a game in the past and we let off the gas and let the other team come back. At the end of the day who gives a damn about the feelings of a player on the other sideline, if they don't want to get blown out then they need to step up and play better.

Last edited:
West Virginia will upset TCU next game. Book it :pimp:
Man I need West Virginia to lose every single game for the rest of the season. My roommate went to WVU and he's the most miserable person to be around during games. Jumping off the couch and screaming for a 10 yard carry type of dude.

Back
Top Bottom