• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want a Nebraska, Miami, Florida State, Georgia playoffs this year.

I'd throw in Oregon but it may be more lulz to see them just miss it.

Last edited:
Nelson
sick.gif

Def gone at the end of the year.

Seriously, though. Pac 12 refs are atrocious
laugh.gif

The ball bounced off the turf into a Cal receivers hands plus half his body was out of bounds. EVERY USC player waved to indicate it was incomplete and two diff Cal players over on that side slapped their hands in disgust and shook their heads.

The refs call it a completion then stop play, I'm thinking to review the catch. Nah, to add 1 second back onto the clock because the player "rolled out." Completion stands.

Last edited:
Miramar dropping out the playoffs due to allegations of players playing without the needed GPA or being payed for miramar

Last edited:

Seriously, though. Pac 12 refs are atrocious
laugh.gif

The ball bounced off the turf into a Cal receivers hands plus half his body was out of bounds. EVERY USC player waved to indicate it was incomplete and two diff Cal players over on that side slapped their hands in disgust and shook their heads.

The refs call it a completion then stop play, I'm thinking to review the catch. Nah, to add 1 second back onto the clock because the player "rolled out." Completion stands.
roll.gif

UNREAL!!!!

Rasheem Greene done for the rest of the season with a knee injury. No playoffs and no Army All American game for him.

On January 2nd 1984 Nebraska Head Coach Tom Osborne made a coaching decision that decided the fate of two programs in a single play. ESPN films presents "Two Points, One Title" premieres Sunday, November 16th at 9pm ET on ESPN.

Reading any college football forum but this one makes my head hurt.

Dudes are dead serious saying things like "The no huddle offense doesn't give Kessler the opportunity to tell his teammates down and distance and coach them up in the huddle. You know tell them things like 'It's REALLY important that you catch THIS ball and try extra hard not to drop it and to get the first down.'"

Back
Top Bottom