• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp. My girl is deciding to go with me to the game :rofl: cant say I'm surprised. Should still be fun tho Saturday can't come.soon enough :smokin

Last edited:
the football player, P. J. Williams, left his wrecked vehicle in the street and fled into the darkness
bruhhhhhh
:wow: :lol:

The audacity and balls to just fade out like Ned Flanders gif

Last edited:
Florida State Coaches Award Helmet Sticker To Tallahassee Police Officer http://t.co/zbL04Q674Y pic.twitter.com/tFpxIk7612
— Onion Sports Network (@OnionSports) November 14, 2014
It's almost comical at this point
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's comical is thinking the "look the other way" doesn't happen everywhere else. I've seen it 1st hand, even at smaller schools

Based on my read of the article this is just one big misunderstanding. Basically PJ was rushing to get to fellowship night at his grandmother's church and he got into an accident. Being the astute young man that he is, he assumed that Florida was on accident alert when drivers are encouraged to not call the police and just exchange insurance information. Realizing the importance of Wednesday night service, he left the car after exchanging insurance information. He called Jameis once he walked his grandma home to confirm that he did the right thing and Jameis did indeed confirm. The police recognized the extenuating circumstances and responded accordingly.

:lol: :lol:

NYT stays on campus man. Gon' somewhere, go investigate something real

Ya don't get arrested for hit and run anyways, unless someone gets hurt :smokin

Last edited:
:lol: :lol:

NYT stays on campus man. Gon' somewhere, go investigate something real

Ya don't get arrested for hit and run anyways, unless someone gets hurt :smokin

I'm damn near expecting sometime around the 2nd quarter two nice police officers walk out onto the field with a warrant and take away half your team, just because. :lol:

Hopefully the empty seats in the stadium will give a loud ovation. :pimp:

When asked whether he supported Oklahoma State HC Mike Gundy, OSU booster Boone Pickens said "I’m always going to be for OSU, I don’t care who coaches ‘em."

Pickens' comment is incredibly non-committal, though he didn't say outright that he wanted Gundy gone. Oklahoma State is 5-4 this season and wraps up their schedule with games against Texas, Baylor and Oklahoma. A strong finish and a possible upset over Baylor would certainly go a long way toward securing the coach's future.

Back
Top Bottom