Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good.  

Gives them time to find a new AD, and a head start on the coaching search.  That job is not that bad. 

Yup I assume Mike Thomas (AD) is next. I live here in champaign and most people are happy it happened. Timing sucks for them since it's so close but the OC will be interim.

No reason they should be this bad with the talent up north in Chicago

The Nike schools get sweet shoes...

And we get stuck with this... :frown:

View media item 1691021

2lbmc2d.jpg

Fans of Big XII or CFB in general, what's the best way to attack a 4-2-5 defense like the one Gary Patterson has implemented at NM, TCU, etc.? I know the main goal is outside contain so there's room to step up and go from there but I'm not that familiar with it.

Or this past offseason. They must've had some real dirt on him to can him a week before the season. Illinois seems like a mess.

Him and a few other coaches had horrid offseasons with this kind of stuff. I believe the womens bball coach was in hot water too but that turned out to be a player lying. The chancellor just resigned a few weeks ago from another scandal :lol:

Do you guys or Oregon fans believe in Adams? I think they could make the playoff just I doubt him some.

Aggie strength and conditioning coach Larry Jackson was on TexAgs radio on Friday and told an interesting story regarding Mack.

Jackson spoke about the team working on chain squats one day and something interesting happened while he was watching Mack.

"He had 600 pounds on the bar plus the (66-pound) chains so that’s all that can fit on the bar," Jackson said. "We thought we had it on there secure...but the clamp falls off and two of the plates slide off.

"This dude is so strong that the one leg of his recovers, he stands out with the bar and just finishes the squat and put it back."

The episode actually caused Jackson to have to special order different bars to allow Mack to squat.

'We have plenty of weights for him to lift...I guess what I didn’t anticipate – we use the standard bars that they use in all weight rooms," he said.

"I had to order special bars which finally made it to campus this week, Wednesday, that I’m going to have to use when he squats because we don’t have bars long enough to slide all the weight.

"We really don’t know what he can max one rep. We go up to six (or) seven hundred pounds and he’s still just repping. We can’t get enough weight on the bars to figure out what he can do for about a one- or two-rep max. We just put as much weight as we can get on the bar and just have him start doing reps."
http://tamu.247sports.com/Bolt/AM-has-to-order-special-bars-for-Mack-to-work-out-39005003

sick.gif

Yup I assume Mike Thomas (AD) is next. I live here in champaign and most people are happy it happened. Timing sucks for them since it's so close but the OC will be interim.

No reason they should be this bad with the talent up north in Chicago
Fleck could be a good fit there.  He's from Illinois and played/coached at NIU. 

Last edited:
Mack is no doubt strong, but I've seen multiple videos of him squatting and they're nowhere near parrael :lol:

I'm actually kinda surprised they let players squat with such bad from :x :lol:

edit: can't find the damn videos i'm looking for :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom