2015 Jordan Hare 7 Legit check From Reputable Sneaker Boutique

I got these from a reputable sneaker boutique out in CA.  They're a little suspect tho.  I know these were a sloppy release but there are a few things that bother me.  Let me know your thoughts.  

Last edited:
@jordansallday23 I don't think so...  I've never seen a 7 with missing perforations.  Please look at pics #10 and 12.  Has anyone ever seen that?  I don't think Nike would never let something like that pass QC.  If anything, they should be B grades.  If Nike OK'd these, they should be ashamed of themselves.  Anyone else?

Last edited:
I agree these are 100% fakes..Return them and get your $ back. Tongues are wrong, sloppy in general and shape is off a bit, jumpmen on soles and ankles are incorrect etc.

@jordansallday23 I don't think so...  I've never seen a 7 with missing perforations.  Please look at pics #10 and 12.  Has anyone ever seen that?  I don't think Nike would never let something like that pass QC.  If anything, they should be B grades.  If Nike OK'd these, they should be ashamed of themselves.  Anyone elsei coule
i could be wrong but thats just what i'm guessing.

@TIMMYBRIXXX Already in progress... Its a shame tho. They have a very good rep, but these were not at all right. Makes me wonder about a lot of these "boutiques".

@jordansallday23
I don't think so...  I've never seen a 7 with missing perforations.  Please look at pics #10 and 12.  Has anyone ever seen that?  I don't think Nike would never let something like that pass QC.  If anything, they should be B grades.  If Nike OK'd these, they should be ashamed of themselves.  Anyone elsei coule
i could be wrong but thats just what i'm guessing.
You shouldn't be guessing

@TIMMYBRIXXX Already in progress... Its a shame tho. They have a very good rep, but these were not at all right. Makes me wonder about a lot of these "boutiques".
yeah 5/10 are just peddling fakes, like the knuckleheads on Ebay..They have no contacts or anything at risk, so they can and usually are a lil shady.

Fakes the 23 logo are too high. Also the jumpman the leg are too close to the stitching and the hand holding the ball is too close to the hole

@andy12310  Yeah.  As stated in the original post I knew they were fake.  But, because the dude swore the weren't, I had to publicly prove to him that the were.  Like I said, It's a shame because this is a very reputable boutique that everyone on here swears is legit.  I will be giving everybody the side eye from now on...  Even the "Almighty" Flight Club. 

@andy12310
 Yeah.  As stated in the original post I knew they were fake.  But, because the dude swore the weren't, I had to publicly prove to him that the were.  Like I said, It's a shame because this is a very reputable boutique that everyone on here swears is legit.  I will be giving everybody the side eye from now on...  Even the "Almighty" Flight Club. 
Well Ok, instead of being condescending to us about who we think is legit, who are you actually talking about so we know

@PmpDaddyRobFord  Nah my dude, don't take it like that.  I certainly did not mean it to sound condescending.  It's less about NT and more about the fact that they were caught slipping.  I respect this community.  That's why I joined.  I been buying shoes for 25+ yrs.  I took a little hiatus and came back to a mess.  So I'm relearning the "hustle" so to speak.  I use NT to learn about this new sneaker culture.  I did a lot of homework when I was getting back into buying shoes.  I thought Js were gone but, I kept seeing people with fresh retros.  I knew they weren't saving them from 15-20 yrs ago.  When I would go to the stores I used to go to, they weren't there.  I knew there was something I was missing, so I started asking around.  Thats when I found out about resellers 
mean.gif
.  The first place I was told to check out was Flight Club.  I checked the website and the prices were ridiculous so, I never bothered.  But, since I live in the NYC area, one day I figured I'd take a ride to FC and see what the fuss was about first hand.  It was filled with mostly young hypebeast sneaker snobs who never even saw MJ play.  (LOL.  I actually watched the Flu Game in realtime when I was 17)  Anyway, I found a couple of spots out in CA with just as much credibility as FC on Sneaker Shoe Box.  I checked here and other websites about them and I read nothing but good things, so I took a chance.  Who it is, isn't that important.  At least not as much as not taking any store, despite they're reputation, at face value.  If I had just ignored the flaws because it's a "legit" spot, I would've been looking crazy.  You can't defend fake... no matter who or where you bought the shoes from.

OP, its ultimately your decision to make but i also believe you should name names here..I understand you feel some responsibility for protecting this places rep..However dont fool yourself into thinking they are gonna stop this nonsense because of you and this pair of Hares..They will give you a refund and sell them fakes to some other unsuspecting buyer tomorrow...An keep selling fakes UNTIL someone puts them on blast. These boutiques are full of snakes that will give you the stupid face and be like "OH WOW, i didnt know they were fakes man, ill make this right..Please dont blow me up".. Yeah ok..You didnt know they were fake when you went on fakejays.com or wherever and ordered a FSR of hares at half price straight from China? PLEASE! Tell them to save the BS.. They knew 100% what they sold you bro, dont do those ********** any favors..

OP, its ultimately your decision to make but i also believe you should name names here..I understand you feel some responsibility for protecting this places rep..However dont fool yourself into thinking they are gonna stop this nonsense because of you and this pair of Hares..They will give you a refund and sell them fakes to some other unsuspecting buyer tomorrow...An keep selling fakes UNTIL someone puts them on blast. These boutiques are full of snakes that will give you the stupid face and be like "OH WOW, i didnt know they were fakes man, ill make this right..Please dont blow me up".. Yeah ok..You didnt know they were fake when you went on fakejays.com or wherever and ordered a FSR of hares at half price straight from China? PLEASE! Tell them to save the BS.. They knew 100% what they sold you bro, dont do those ********** any favors..

repped

lol

if some place is selling a fake, they know exactly what they are doing and where they are getting it from. A lot of mom and pop shops have walls full of unauthorized authentic fakes and charging like 450 for Bred 11s....smh

Terrible...   Look what hypebeasts and resellers did to the culture.  Buying sneakers was just something I did since I was like 8 or 9.  Now this...  SMH 
mean.gif
 you can't even enjoy what you buy for over inspecting it.

Terrible...   Look what hypebeasts and resellers did to the culture.  Buying sneakers was just something I did since I was like 8 or 9.  Now this...  SMH :smh:  you can't even enjoy what you buy for over inspecting it.
Man couple years it's all gonna be the same anyway (´・_・`)

Back
Top Bottom