2015 New Year(s) PYP Vol. New Faces

I wouldn't even sweat that dude. Only beta, insecure clowns judge another mans ability to pull based on looks or whatever else. They can't understand their own Ls, so you winning makes no sense to them. Sucker was out there falling for a married woman thinking he had game, then was on here crying after she was done using him. He def takes Ls to the face.

I wouldn't even sweat that dude. Only beta, insecure clowns judge another mans ability to pull based on looks or whatever else. They can't understand their own Ls, so you winning makes no sense to them. Sucker was out there falling for a married woman thinking he had game, then was on here crying after she was done using him. He def takes Ls to the face.

:nerd: Story sounds like it has potential for lulz. Link to thread?

nerd.gif
Story sounds like it has potential for lulz. Link to thread?
uu9pmDP.gif

1408.gif

This the dude who smashed married chick from the gym and she left him hanging.

I forgot about him

Last edited:
@NjCollector

Wow.

Between him judging game on looks, his Pop's letting him slap cars and being shook when confronted and getting used by a gym jump off, I have a much clearer picture of this guy.

:lol:

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom