2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

My bad for not taking the video horizontal 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Last post then I'm goin to bed.

Me & Oliva Wilde were in the same building tonight. :smile: :pimp:

Melo played 35min. again last night. That's the best thing Fisher has done so far. He isnt afraid to take people out either, he took JR out when he started *****ing to the refs too much. Our interior D needs work, but luckily for us the League doesnt revolve around that anymore.

Great win. We wouldve definitely lost that game last season.

^^^ couldn't agree more that's one reasons why I hated Woodson it seemed like he was afraid of pulling players out...great win fellas anyone know how many wins ESPN predicted for us this season?

Sn would keep JR & THJr in hoping they'd find their rhythm after a lil while.

Fish does what he needs to do to win the game. Wear played big minutes vs CLE Thursday and got a DNP last night vs Big Al. Great to see he knows what he's doing.

That's one thing I noticed last night. He makes his substitutions based on the flow of the game, not some set in stone pattern like Woodson.

It feels good to see them find a way to win in the clutch as opposed to them finding ways to give the game away. I know it's early but it still is a positive sign. Fish knows what he is doing and it shows, and Melo can finally be fresh to close the game out for a change, and STAT is still a liability on defense, but one miracle at a time, he is "trying harder" and his effort is there, just need better results. Plus Fish is using available people instead of them languishing on the bench, Sn would never play Aldrich, Ja. Smith, or Wear, it would be the same people getting the same burn, it feels good to use the depth that we have and have those guys actually produce.

240 post missed since the last win at CLE lol it's been too long, we deserve this.

am i the only one that thinks andrea is gonna play a game in a knicks uniform this year? i feel like there holding him out until they can trade him 

eh, i think he could POSSIBLY do well in the triangle, on the offensive end. i cant decided if his D is worse than stat's though. i do think that phil could be looking to trade bargs, since his contract is expiring. at the same time, phil wants as much cap flexibility as possible, so the deal would have to be heavily in our favor.

Back
Top Bottom