2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

lets keep it 100% is phil jackson overrated/overpaid on the knicks as a GM? you had guys like isiah, donnie and even grunfield running the show for much cheaper and the team was a lot better... cant say they were great knick teams when those GMs ran the team but they werent as trash as this years team :smh:
the way zeke ran things is why we need to bring in donnie tho. has phil turned this disaster around quickly, no, but i like what we're doing at its core. i liked bringing in early, i disliked the acy trade at first but love it now, i still love the tyson chandler trade although i wanna move calderon to free up more cap space. i'm not judging until we see what he oe this summer and how we're positioned moving forward.

happy new years everyone

slay them yambs

Happy New Year's, brohams. All of you who were ready to commit that last night, but survived the ordeal, I say to you "next season."

Next season.

Was at the homies apartment in LIC, had a nice view at midnight.

Then hit up avenue after.

Blacked out and went to marquee

The debauchery was a little OD :lol:

Last edited:
I knew a guy that used to pop bottles at Avenue all the time but felt disrespected by the owner and stopped going there. Don't think I've ever been.

woke up naked , wife was naked .... something happened
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Ya'll peep those ticket prices? Way up vs the Pistons just because theres a chance of a W. Bizzaro world

Ya'll peep those ticket prices? Way up vs the Pistons just because theres a chance of a W. Bizzaro world

Just talking to my buddy about this. :lol:

I was like "hmm maybe i'll get in for like $20." I checked and the cheapest was barstools for $100 :x

Back
Top Bottom