2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

dude is hurt again
mean.gif

my man is made outta uncooked pasta ....
thatsa notta gooduh

The sad thing is the next trash opponent the same thing will happen. Prices will continue to stay up for the chance to see a W. Smh

For the ppl who watch knick games...how do y'all do it? I haven't bothered watching one knick game for a few months now. :lol: it's like asking to torture yourself. I use to do it a lot last decade. No more lol

I watch at most, a quarter or two. I usually end up changing the channel within 20 or 30 mins. Started this practice last season and I'm sticking to it.

Do y'all realize how crappy this team is? Look at our big man rotation...they all end of the bench guys. Aldrich has the best chance of being a rotation big and even then he would be the 4th big off the bench. Dalembert is old, Acy can't play without hemming someone up, Amare is showing something though. Smith is Smith, he tries but that ain't enough. Bargs ain't even an NBA player anymore.

Wear shouldn't even be here. Larkin has some promise but he needs to learn how to shoot consistently. Prigs is on the way out, Jose is steady but past it. J.R. hit his peak. We had 4 (!!!!!!) chances to get rid of Shumpert and didn't do it :x Hardaway Jr. is a poor man's J.R., Melo is in limbo.

I didn't think we would be .500 but DAMN...

I don't remember the last Knick game I watched.

Do you guys know how much great basketball you miss out on by watching the Knicks?

And why complain about the record, it's clear Phil is aiming for the top pick. Dolan is rolling with it too, he hasn't said inteferred yet.

I'm definitely all for the tank, just thinking about it in retrospect however is crazy :lol:

Things never go how you see it.

I put half the games on as background noise while I'm doing something else. I'm used to seeing the Knicks lose through all the Isiah years so it's not that bad. Those teams were a bit more entertaining w Marbury and Crawford tho.

This is the worst knicks team ive ever seen... and thats saying a lot... we had jared jefferies and ronaldo balkman in our front court a few yrs ago

For the ppl who watch knick games...how do y'all do it? I haven't bothered watching one knick game for a few months now. :lol: it's like asking to torture yourself. I use to do it a lot last decade. No more lol

QFT :lol:

I still can't believe the ticket prices :rofl:

So Melo is going to be shut down?

I'm all for the tank (ya'll know), but I'm not about Melo taking a season off because he has some minor little knee issue. Melo not working out for 6-8 months and coming back next year out of shape hurts us and his value going forward. That's not cool.

We'll lose just as many games if he's on the court. So let's just keep him in decent shape going into next season.

Last edited:
Either monitor his minutes or shut him down for a month or two and bring him back on a minutes restriction if he can play. No point in forcing dude to play through discomfort and risking a severe injury developing. He'll have plenty of time to get in shape this summer.

Back
Top Bottom