2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

one of the most JR possessions of his Knick career :lol:

jr_dribblesintopnr2x_20140328.gif

" when in doubt, shoot "

if we were a winning team i probably wouldnt mind jr since his antics are funny but when u suck its just like ok jr thats enough

ya i was disappointed when jr got traded but shump dont care for him at all... his defense was mad overrated and offered nothing here

I swear JR elbowing Terry was the beginning of everything going from ok to downhill and where we're at now

Last edited:

I swear JR elbowing Terry was the beginning of everything going from ok to downhill and where we're at now
A bit strong, but I said something similar at that time shortly after it happened...

http://niketalk.com/t/506470/and-were-done/20520#post_17802845
People are gonna look for one guy to shoulder all the blame but, like Allen mentioned, this was a poor reflection on everyone other than Felton/Shump. I will say though...as much as ****** wanna cry foul on NBA and DA REFS...it all starts with JR being a moron and elbowing Terry in Game 3. That's the real "Dave Roberts moment".
Even though it came in a win, I was furious when he did that **** and thought it could have a long-lasting impact.

Last edited:
The team showed their true colors during the playoff series with Boston....maybe even before that.

Go up 3-0 on an opponent just to close it out in 6. They didn't deserve to win a goddamn thing.

Last edited:
i mean i'm always hearing " his antics " , were they really THAT bad ? they make it sound like they were babysitting him :lol:

i posted it before but here it is again, a couple of my boys bumping into him at a bar up in Dyckman , they said ya man was BAKED :lol:

View media item 1341904

the chips :lol:

i HIGHLY doubt that. im sure that phil wanted to trade jr because of his contract, but more because of his antics.
I think If they were above 500 right now he would still be on the team & i doubt phil would pass up on him if he accepted less money

Reminds me of lamar odom, he loves the city more than the game

i don't even think jr's antics during his time in ny were really that bad, but because he is jr they got more scrutiny than i believe they deserved

he was mostly a goof off, not really a troublemaker. seems like he has a good heart. i fully supported him his first two seasons, but he just awful the last two

Back
Top Bottom