2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I dont get why we should waive Bargs, why not just let him expire? Unless we trade him for a big contract (which I cant think of anyone right now) just let him expire.

the only reason i think phil is trying to trade bargs is to get a draft pick. probably a 2nd rounder, but better than nothing.

Everyone has to go. **** that. It's all apart of creating a new culture. Gotta show ppl that you mean business. Waive him, so we can wave goodbye.

Perkins/Reggie for Bargs/Caldo would work though i think. Probably would have to throw a 2nd rounder in there.

I'm ready to waive Bargs. Why keep him? He's just sitting on the bench every night in a suit. I don't think he'll even play again this season. We definitely don't need him.

I feel like we'll have to include Amar'e in a trade to move Jose or Bargs.

Shout out to all the loyal Knicks fan. Y'all been been garbage and still rocking with them. Traded their best player next to melo for nothing. Sad. Y'all are going to be garbage now. Phil ain't gonna do squat. Hes not the coach. Sad to see Jr go. Now he can really flourish. Jr swish gonna be in full effect
Take him CLE and have fun losing in the ecf this year

I'm ready to waive Bargs. Why keep him? He's just sitting on the bench every night in a suit. I don't think he'll even play again this season. We definitely don't need him.

I feel like we'll have to include Amar'e in a trade to move Jose or Bargs.

I'm with moving Amare too if need be. This season is over anyways.

I actually watched our last 2 games. I have more fun watching these D leaguers and scrubs play than when our entire roster is healthy and playing. Much more entertaining :lol:

Galloway doe :smokin

Yo I love this guy man
roll.gif
roll.gif
this video is gold. 100% truth though. Couldn't have said it better.
we need to get him to post here. someone find him and make him open an acct

Back
Top Bottom