2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

If we waive Bargs, we still pay him until he's picked up?

idk how that works, but i think waiving most disrespectful thing to do to a player....which is why im all for it. its pretty much saying "i dont want you, no one else wants you, so bye" :lol:

We basically pay him to leave. We finish his contract. It's very disrespectful, that's why I'm all for it. Phil is gonna try to trade him but if we can't, they're waiving him. Good ******* bye

If Phil jettisons Bargs, then he can never NEVER do wrong in my eyes. Bargs imho has been and will always be a bad for this team.

Maybe Melo is waiting for the ASG. I think Phil/Fisher let him and STAT play a few games and after that they'll shut them down.

Maybe Melo is waiting for the ASG. I think Phil/Fisher let him and STAT play a few games and after that they'll shut them down.

I don't think knee problems are really something you can play around w/ this is coming from a person w/ personal experience of knee surgeries :lol:

Hey man, trust me I believe you 100%, but given the ASG is in NYC, Melo wants to play in it, and I'll believe they'll let him. He'll play a game here and there until then, play the ASG and then after that he's under the knife, I wish he'd skip it, but he's home and the ASG won't be back while he is in his prime, that's all he's got to look forward to this season.

STAT on the other hand probably could've been playing this whole time, but they have five, like five wins, he's like "what's the point", don't blame him, plus if they're not actively trying to trade him then might as well really preserve them knees.

Btw, trade-waive Bargs. I repeat, get him off of the squad. That'd be the highlight of the season for me, I don't have much in sports life, my football team got robbed y'day,(that was a catch) and then what else is there to say about the 'Bockers, please, let me have the joy of not having to worry about Bargs stealing a seat on the bench.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Best thing about this season so far has been the 30 for 30 on B'nard. How he not gonna mention Albert one time doe?

Had a dream last night that we traded our first pick on draft night for tony parker since the spurs will try to rebuild :lol:

:nerd:

^ i dont want to sound like a broken record but for the 324829077614 time this years draft pick cant be traded before or during the draft :lol:

Back
Top Bottom