2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

o-rly.gif

ALL this losing is draining... yes i get it #1 top pick but its not even guaranteed the most garbage team wins the lottery... they should have more pride than this... 16 straight L's and worst in the league... i just hope they dont break the record for most L's in a row :x

ALL this losing is draining... yes i get it #1 top pick but its not even guaranteed the most garbage team wins the lottery... they should have more pride than this... 16 straight L's and worst in the league... i just hope they dont break the record for most L's in a row :x

you know it's bad when your Nets & Celtics fan friends are talking **** about the Knicks :smh:

seriously, the NBA draft lottery show is the most important day of the season for us

What's interesting is the worst team in the league rarely gets the number 1 pick. That being said I'd love for the lakers to get one, yall to get 2. :smile:

Last edited:
If we stay this garbage the entire season I cant see how we get shafted out of the #1 pick

Just my opinion >D

That's what I'm saying though. The tanking is getting embarrasing and will even be more fail if we don't get the top pick :lol:

Last edited:
Man the one time we actually do tank, if we end up with the worst record and still dont get the #1 then we might officially be cursed :lol: :smh: :x

Last edited:
The thing is, we aren't actually losing on purpose. This team actually sucks. But a chance at a top pick is way better then being the 9th seed & missing the playoffs.

We'll be Top 4 that's better than nothing. Almost anyone in this draft would make us better. Okafor is the main prize though.

We'll be Top 4 that's better than nothing. Almost anyone in this draft would make us better. Okafor is the main prize though.

IMO if we dont get the first or second pick, we should trade back and get multiple lottery picks. the only players that we REALLY should go after are towns and okafor. if we get the 3-5 pick, we should trade back and get WCS and another lottery pick.

I'd keep an eye on D'Angelo Russell too.

Towns has potential but I don't like him as much as others. Doesn't mean he won't be a good player though.

Back
Top Bottom