2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Probably the biased & delusional Knicks fan talking here, but i think we would've won game 7 at home then beat Miami in the ECF.

That was our year. Everything went right all season. :smh:

Probably the biased & delusional Knicks fan talking here, but i think we would've won game 7 at home then beat Miami in the ECF.

Don't allow yourself to relive that. We as Knicks fans have to move on and we have to do it together :lol:

:lol: @ the Nets being on sale again.

Son gave up quick. He really thought they were gonna be championship caliber in 5 years time.

I also see he and Jay got more in common :lol: Saw them clips of Proky being a "martial arts enthusiast" :rofl:

^ Hopefully Phil doesn't give up to quickly on us either |I

Can even laugh @ Nets kuz when ain't doin any better our damn selves :smh:

I did an interview for a British blog week or so ago but I don't think they used any of my quotes
laugh.gif
You should've said rubbish. Instant quotes right there.

Why the hell are Knick fans proud of being the most expensive team? Yea it's cool, but literally nothing to be proud of when the only thing that makes it what it's worth is its location.

A team like Real Madrid in soccer and Manchester United being the most expensive because of its structure, history of winning, and culture its created is dope. But not a bum *** franchise that hasn't won anything in 40 years that's expensive because it can get away with raping the massive population of New York for tickets to watch a consistently poor product.

Last edited:

Don't remind me! :lol:
They got ahead of themselves & wore all black for the Celtics "funeral" which we all loved, then they lost in typical Knicks fashion. They went on to win the series like we expected, and once the Indiana series started it looked like we were going to see a dogfight, and we could've taken it to 7 games(but honestly ESPN was already hyping Indiana/MIA that year hard if you recall..), and had we done so, we would've went to the Finals. Straight up. Idk if we would've won though :lol:

^ Hopefully Phil doesn't give up to quickly on us either |I

Can even laugh @ Nets kuz when ain't doin any better our damn selves :smh:
Phil don't even own the team. He'll stay as long as he isn't bothered and gets paid.

He'd have to fail massively to the point it ruins his rep and legacy to get up and go early or become quickly impatient which is unlikely cuz it's un-zenlike.

I can laugh @ the Nets cuz it isn't like they just moved to BK and tried to be better, no that wasn't enough. There owner tried to be the biggest jerkoff with that Blueprint for Greatness billboard and then have his GM try to cock block our deals and signings. Until there's a new owner (and really a new team) it's gonna be **** the Nets a little bit more than usual. I can't help but laugh at the Russian giving up.

sometimes I feel like my life sucks but then I remember my life isn't as trash as the knicks & then things start to look up... but then I remember that ima knicks fan and the cycle starts all over again :x

Why the hell are Knick fans proud of being the most expensive team? Yea it's cool, but literally nothing to be proud of when the only thing that makes it what it's worth is its location.

A team like Real Madrid in soccer and Manchester United being the most expensive because of its structure, history of winning, and culture its created is dope. But not a bum *** franchise that hasn't won anything in 40 years that's expensive because it can get away with raping the massive population of New York for tickets to watch a consistently poor product.

The point is we're worth a lot even when losing. You dug too deep into that subject for no reason :lol:

id say we beat miami too.
3-1 vs them during regular season.

and that heat team couldnt guard the 3 vs the spurs. green, neal
we had a team full of shooters.

why jr had to throw the elbow man smh

this picture irritates me. like i'm genuinely insulted right now
mean.gif

I sure hope that picture is old because I don't ant anyone having hope that Bargs returns to this team, I know the whole once a Knick thing and I really hope that he is an exception. His tenure here should be stricken from all records.

Back
Top Bottom