2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I just want someone to fix the MTA. THese dudes stay hiking prices while they only have wifi in a handful of stations and there are always service changes to Queens lines. They should extend the N and Q to LGA and Jackson Heights areas.

I just want someone to fix the MTA. THese dudes stay hiking prices while they only have wifi in a handful of stations and there are always service changes to Queens lines. They should extend the N and Q to LGA and Jackson Heights areas.
Agreed. Quality of service goes down, price goes up. Makes no sense to me, but they have the city by the balls.

i can only imagine all the Langston Hughes/Galloway puns that are to follow now that he's here for real

Good pick-up, based on what he showed from day 1 he probably should've been here from the start. And Phil knows that...got him on a discount :lol:

Every pizza except NY pizza should be censored

I have family in Pennsylvania and when they wanna order pizza they call Papa John's :smh: :smh:

Give him a break, dude went undrafted. He's signing his first NBA contract.

Now, you should play half assed the rest of the season and help us tank. :D

Last edited:
Galloway gonna go from working on his game on the weekends to buying bottles at Greenhouse.

as long as he don't discover La Marina this summer we should be good ...

apparently it's part of what threw J.R off his game ...

J.R. Smith told David Aldridge of NBA.com that the lack of nightlife in Cleveland has helped him focus.

Smith told Aldridge that the he's been able to focus on basketball in Cleveland since there aren't as many distractions as New York City. "I think this is the best situation for me, 'cause there's nothing but basketball," Smith said. "There's nothing you expect but basketball. There's nothing, there's no going out, there's no late nights."

Back
Top Bottom