2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

What JR is really saying is that he's bored AF and he might as well work on his game since there's nothing else to do :lol: after next season I want him to come back at the vet min and win a chip with melo. I honestly can't see him resigning with Cleveland. It just doesn't look right.

What JR is really saying is that he's bored AF and he might as well work on his game since there's nothing else to do :lol: after next season I want him to come back at the vet min and win a chip with melo. I honestly can't see him resigning with Cleveland. It just doesn't look right.

WTF :rolleyes

Congrats to Galloway! He deserves the NBA contract. Good pickup. Looking forward to Knicks' game tonight. Durant and Westbrook.

Who is JaMychal Green? Just saw some tweets that Knicks are interested in him.

Breaking news: we have a blockbuster trade... Los almighty , JRS and 2016 1st round pick traded to LA for P Matic and Ska

More details on the 11 o clock news..

@netw3rk: Melo should host a post-game party at Le Bain in the Standard Hotel during which he has knee surgery from the DJ booth

@netw3rk: WHAT'S UP NEW YORK CITY

*airhorn* *surgeon begins cutting into Melo's leg*

I CAN SEE LIGAMENTS

@netw3rk: Melo should host a post-game party at Le Bain in the Standard Hotel during which he has knee surgery from the DJ booth

@netw3rk: WHAT'S UP NEW YORK CITY

*airhorn* *surgeon begins cutting into Melo's leg*

I CAN SEE LIGAMENTS

Who would host the party, Funkmaster Flex?

Back
Top Bottom