2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

everybody tells me how dope hockey is but when i watch it I can't help but feel bored outta my *** :\

soccer on ice ... the only time I can't front I really got into it was the playoffs ... sucks to say but it's true ...

my issue the past few years was not knowing any of the players. took some time getting through that adjustment, but i love watching now. it also helps that I've always loved good goalies.

Last edited:
sucks too that the rangers are good but I ain't enjoying it :smh:

I also know no one. I like the hits too, some are savage :smokin

i'll give it a shot if my son ever gets off minecraft :smh:

I know the feeling, especially when my son is on with his friends. Those dudes start early too, some mornings on the weekend I'm like"what the hell is that noise" and sure enough it them and those dumb in game sound effects.

Btw, not a fan of Sage Steele talking, just sit there with your back to the camera, Jalen too. Like, for some reason dude needs to draw a circle on a wall a put his nose in it until it's cool to leave the circle.

i'll give it a shot if my son ever gets off minecraft :smh:

I know the feeling, especially when my son is on with his friends. Those dudes start early too, some mornings on the weekend I'm like"what the hell is that noise" and sure enough it them and those dumb in game sound effects.

Btw, not a fan of Sage Steele talking, just sit there with your back to the camera, Jalen too. Like, for some reason dude needs to draw a circle on a wall a put his nose in it until it's cool to leave the circle.

i tried playin it too one day with him and never been so bored in my life :lol:

dude plays all weekend, with people online, watches youtube vids on how to get better ... i got a nerd on my hands, has zero interest in sports :smh:

^^^, me too, tried "nerd shaming" him and his online cronies but it won't work. They're the same way on GTAV and COD, they take it seriously, but I'm alright-ish with it because they stay out of trouble, but damn that game is annoying. The only other thing outside of that my boy takes seriously is football, threaten him with taking football away the boy gets softer than wet tissue

Last edited:
i put my son in lil league and they put him at SS cause he can get a ground ball. he wound up chasing the LF playin tag and talking minecraft during the game :smh:

almost got into a fight with the LF pops :lol:

but yeah , at least he ain't shirtless blowin hooka smoke wit 2 other dudes, or jumping people over cheeseburgers in McDonalds :smh:

i'll take the nerd :smokin

soccer on ice ... the only time I can't front I really got into it was the playoffs ... sucks to say but it's true ...

Soccer is the truth b. Sport I've watched most since the Knicks were confirmed trash for the season. Watched Barcelona yesterday, going to watch Madrid today at 4.

i put my son in lil league and they put him at SS cause he can get a ground ball. he wound up chasing the LF playin tag and talking minecraft during the game
mean.gif

almost got into a fight with the LF pops
laugh.gif

but yeah , at least he ain't shirtless blowin hooka smoke wit 2 other dudes, or jumping people over cheeseburgers in McDonalds
mean.gif

i'll take the nerd
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Soccer is the truth b. Sport I've watched most since the Knicks were confirmed trash for the season. Watched Barcelona yesterday, going to watch Madrid today at 4.

i did see everybody trippin the other day over Messi puttin the FiFa on these dudes :lol:

made my eyebrows jump but the whole game is kinda blech to me :\

apologies .....

Someone explain to me why I got trolled for saying Galloway is at his ceiling? He's an undersized 2 guard that's not quick or athletic enough to be anything more than he already is. Can't shoot over defenders, can't finish at the rim, mediocre shooting off the dribble. He is who he is. A good role player.

Back
Top Bottom