2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

^^^ please, you have credibility on the line JRS, we trust you. Don't abandon the trust, lol

Last edited:
so close .....

View media item 1447680

yo honestly anybody think Fish deserves year 2 ?

he's done nothing to really get me randy this year .... if theres a Thibodeau or someone available, do we send this dude packing or we keep him ... there's faith here ?

I think if we get Thibs, players wi start breaking down because Thibs works his guys like pack mules, our team would have to take on that blue collar mentality, I suppose it would come down to who we'd be able to get over the summer that fits his "mold".

totally forgot we were playin
mean.gif
I think the crazier thing is for anyone to know we were actually playing in the first place

Shved is going to be the next guy Knick fans hype up to the point of no return.

With that being said, he can be a solid role playing guard if he ever learns what consistency is. His rookie year was his best year and was quite promising and since then it's been downhill.

Last edited:
real talk I'm ready to quit writing for br. i've been there almost 2 years and they dont even wanna offer me a credential? like i dont get it, there's obviously no future with this turd of an organization.

any job postings you guys come across feel free to pm them to me. thanks.

Last edited:
real talk I'm ready to quit writing for br. i've been there almost 2 years and they dont even wanna offer me a credential? like i dont get it, there's obviously no future with this turd of an organization.

any job postings you guys come across feel free to pm them to me. thanks.
Ummm, no. You just stick it out and you'll get there. You're the closest insider we have. And plus you're good at it, eventually it will come to you. Plus we need you on the inside to bring down Broussard and Bucher.

thanks dude but there isn't any getting there with BR. this is what they do. at this point i rather write on a blog for 30 people than write for a behemoth that exploits me.

yo honestly anybody think Fish deserves year 2 ?

he's done nothing to really get me randy this year .... if theres a Thibodeau or someone available, do we send this dude packing or we keep him ... there's faith here ?
Come on man... Youre better than that.

Hes a first year coach with a terrible roster. He wasnt brought in to do anything this season. Plus id rather have a young coach like Fisher getting the kinks out of the way while cruising to the worst record in the league and a chance at a franchise player during the 1 season it actually makes sense for us to lose this much, considering there is a good draft class ahead and we actually have our pick.

Better that than a coach who "gets the most out of this roster" while still missing the playoffs and getting us to the 8th or 9th pick 
mean.gif

I have full confidence that fish will pick it up when we need him to. He has all the makings to be a very good coach in this league.

@JohnnyRedStorm  mind who I ask who you are on BR? I might be able to help you out with a pretty well known up and coming Knicks blog if youd like.

Back
Top Bottom