2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

No thanks to Rondo. I can't imagine that he goes along with Melo.

EDIT: I don't really want to give him a big contract. That's probably the reason why i don't want Knicks to go after him.

I don't mind Harris as long as we sign him for the right price. When is the NBA lottery selection?

Last edited:
yeah i dont really wanna pay rondo either, but given the available PGs, there isnt anyone else thtats remotely as good.

the free agent class this year is just weak altogether. i mean the biggest names are gonna resign so its all tier 2 and 3 players. the only chance we have is if the teams are not willing to go over the luxury tax to match contracts. i really want draymond green and idk how the warriors will match. they already have $77,501,793 in guaranteed contracts for next year. draymond is probably gonna comand around 10mil/year. no way they keep him.

Don't really post anymore cause I'm no longer an optimistic Omar like many of you. Just tired of the losing and I'm just disgusted with this franchise 
frown.gif

I picked 80s Madonna it was a toss up between her and Katy Perry. Mariah Carey got a bad body but her personality is just too much at times, I would have got some of them cakes then kick her out the crib, Britney Spears in the toxic video/slave MTV VMA perfomance would get it.

Slave Britney was a problem . She got my vote

1984 madonna :pimp:

I was just born that year :lol: but I wish I had a delorean to travel back to that era

I picked 80s Madonna it was a toss up between her and Katy Perry. Mariah Carey got a bad body but her personality is just too much at times, I would have got some of them cakes then kick her out the crib, Britney Spears in the toxic video/slave MTV VMA perfomance would get it.

Slave Britney was a problem . She got my vote

1984 madonna :pimp:

I was just born that year :lol: but I wish I had a delorean to travel back to that era

Repped for dropping 1984 and Delorean in the same post :pimp:

If we're going for a defensive PG, mario chalmers might be a nice cheaper option than pat bev. Wouldnt mind using one of our trade exceptions on him.

Mario Chalmers makes me hate life. I would hate him on the team more than when the Hamburglar was on the team

Last edited:
if you had to choose 1 guy to be on the team, would you pick:

a) Chalmers
b) Pierce

I'd rather have one of our mistakes back before I'd ever root for Chalmers. Sweetney, John Wallace, I don't care, never "Rio"

Back
Top Bottom