2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

i see winslow becoming a james harden with real defense.....I see how he handles the rock,his intensity,ability to take contact..i have a good feeling about the kid.
you must know a different winslow, no way he touches harden in terms of offense

Last edited:
I kinda wish it was the off-season already. I want to see the draft and I want to see who signs. Hopefully players sign.

i see winslow becoming a james harden with real defense.....I see how he handles the rock,his intensity,ability to take contact..i have a good feeling about the kid.
you must know a different winslow, no way he touches harden in terms of offense
i dont see harden either, but he's a very skilled player that can finish at the basket. he's sort of like a 5 tool player. does a little of everything.

Only 3 teams since 1990 have had the worst record and won the lottery. I know it's good to have a guaranteed top 4 pick, but in terms of actually getting the number one pick.. it's better not to have the worst record.

I'll be disappointed if we don't get a top 2 pick and miss out on one of the big guys. 

but in terms of actually getting the number one pick.. it's better not to have the worst record.
eek.gif

so you mean the total sum of odds for picks 2-14 > the odds of just pick 1.

that's like saying 75% > 25%

mind = blown

i swear some of u dudes must have not paid any attention in statistics.

this isn't investment banking.

Last edited:
Don't know why you're trying to come at me... I was simply restating that the worst record doesn't guarantee the #1, which I'm sure we all know, but it's nice to have a guarantee of a top 4 pick.

because for whatever reason everyone in this thread keeps saying they'd rather have the second worst or third worst record, anything but the worst record in order to somehow have a better shot at the number 1 pick. it makes zero mathematical or logical sense. not really directed just at you, but at the consensus from a lot of fans since it was apparent we were going to be in the running for a top pick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom