2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

thank you all for the suggestions

me & my buddy are going back and forth tryna make the best of this but it sucks man. i know Mudiay & Winslow are good players but still....

we were the only team to move back & we moved back 2 spots. every other team stayed the same except for the Lakers

thank you all for the suggestions

me & my buddy are going back and forth tryna make the best of this but it sucks man. i know Mudiay & Winslow are good players but still....

we were the only team to move back & we moved back 2 spots. every other team stayed the same except for the Lakers
you surprised? it never ends

It's getting real, people still talking about a got damn luncheon and now there is slight naggery involved, the whole time my team is in disarray. This keeps up there may or may not be a domestic, people in my home are talking to me and my response to every query is 4th pick.

now we wait a month to see Phil trade #4 & THJr for Kaminsky
being srs tho i want Winslow

As Knick fans,

When are we going to realize that we're a joke ? When are we going to realize that the Knicks are not an NBA team? The Knicks were created by the marketing department of the NBA. The Knicks are a parody type of team.

The Knicks were designed with identical techniques used in concentration camps that distorts your mood and draws you in a emotional roller coaster.

Im ready to move past James Dolan and the Knicks. With my chest up, "**** the NBA, these busters definetly fooled us, lil *****"

Emancipation of a real *****

As Knick fans,

When are we going to realize that we're a joke ? When are we going to realize that the Knicks are not an NBA team? The Knicks were created by the marketing department of the NBA. The Knicks are a parody type of team.

The Knicks were designed with identical techniques used in concentration camps that distorts your mood and draws you in a emotional roller coaster.

Im ready to move past James Dolan and the Knicks. With my chest up, "**** the NBA, these busters definetly fooled us, lil *****"

Emancipation of a real *****
Son is drunk on that henny right now

what grantland article are we talking about here?

really sucks though, i was hoping you guys would have had some luck today

i still have faith in phil 

Back
Top Bottom