2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I blame the the coaching staff in not tanking properly too. We need to sign BOTH Gasol and Aldridge , of course it won't happen but Phil should still try

What did those last 3 wins do for us? Increase our winning percentage ?

+ my last rant was a joke lol

Last edited:
mario-winans-tub-o.gif

Man, I was with my friends. I can't believe the result. I felt sick when the Wolves got first pick. Now I think about our last 15 games. We won meaningless games.

I really wish we make a trade for DMC.

Let's go Knicks. I will always root for them even though they are a joke.[emoji]128557[/emoji]

The Celtics were in the same position as us in '07, when they missed out on Oden and Durant. Didn't they win the Chip the year after??? We are going to get a stud regardless. I'm not worried one bit

Ya'll think Russel is for sure going top 3? No way he falls to 4?

I was in the kitchen doing some work during the lottery and my moms room is closest to the kitchen so I told her to put ESPN on at pick 6 so I didnt have to run to the living room. Saw Knicks at 4, yelled nooo and literally dropped on all fours with my head down for a solid 20 seconds. Shes used to this type of stuff but still probably thinks i'm a psycho. Then got up and just went about my business. It is what it is. We're trash. I had little expectations after we blew the worst record. I expected the worst when we sent Mills to the lottery and it happened so w.e.

The Celtics were in the same position as us in '07, when they missed out on Oden and Durant. Didn't they win the Chip the year after??? We are going to get a stud regardless. I'm not worried one bit
Celtics were lucky to get to trade a #5 for Ray Allen still in his prime who was willing to leave seattle and having the chips to trade for KG espeically when he wanted out of Minny

Celtics were lucky to get to trade a #5 for Ray Allen still in his prime who was willing to leave seattle and having the chips to trade for KG espeically when he wanted out of Minny

Gorilla glue fiyad up anyway..:smh: Hopefully FA is better to us than the draft. (Lokey funny was the DeAndre Jordan coming here to catch oops while we down by 30 joke :rofl:)

i haven't been this disappointed since i got a book from my secret santa at a christmas party in 5th grade. everyone else got tech decks & other cool toys while i'm there with a ******* book.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom