2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Get them yambs papi

breh it's crazy over here. all inclusive alcohol & food.

yambs are also everywhere. not gonna rush into anything, still got all week
Doing all inclusive in DR next week. Gonna fast the week before in preparation of being a lard ***.:pimp:

:smokin

have fun & be safe

aint it 18 to drink at these islands? if it is nick should be good. dont think he's that young of a buck.

yeah i'm 18

tried about every drink they have at the bars :lol: :nerd:

when i was at the bar in Turks the bartender would shout white white white why not (Jamaican dude) so after 15 minutes i asked him straight up what about green and he wound up selling us weed :lol: the Jamaicans that worked there/chilled on the beach were mad cool.

I've been twice already went a couple years ago on MDW. Best time ever. Yambs everywhere. May have to do the 4th weekend due to circumstances beyond my control.

Twice in ur life!?

I used to go twice a month in the summers lol.

I've been probably 25x :x

Twice in ur life!?

I used to go twice a month in the summers lol.

I've been probably 25x :x

:lol: just moved out here last July was in FL before that. Making it a mission to go at least a few times this summer. I'll def hit you up though.

^ werd bro ill meet up... i might have to seperate myself from my group.. they trying to do bottle service all day everyday and im not about that life :lol:

bottle service is worth it in vegas honestly. it's expensive but it's worth it. did 1 night at hakkasan without a table and it was miserable.

^ werd bro ill meet up... i might have to seperate myself from my group.. they trying to do bottle service all day everyday and im not about that life :lol:

Yeah man it's definitely worth it. That's what we are doing too lol, but I get absurd deals.

bottle service is worth it in vegas honestly. it's expensive but it's worth it. did 1 night at hakkasan without a table and it was miserable.

Gotta. Sucks not being able to sit down and bring girls back. Honestly worth it too. Paying 60 for entrance plus another 100 for drinks? Might as well get a table.

I want you guys to think about this for a second.

Who was the best player to play alongside Carmelo Anthony? a washed up iverson? Billups on his last leg? lets not even mention injury boy (amare) Someone get me an answer please.

Believe it or not the player we draft in this draft has the potential to be the best player Carmelo has ever played with.

Weather it's Muddy, Russel or Winslow we are landing a good player and on top of that we have cap space to land a max guy.

We are in the best shape we have been in years,your telling me we cant be better than the hawks next year?

You guys are seriously sleeping on Carmelo Anthony, you guys are letting the media get into your head....We are talking about a guy who lead the league in scoring, averaged close to ten boards a game and is showing up in arguably the best shape of his life after taking a year off. On an Olympic team that included the likes of Lebron James, Kevin Durant, James Harden, Russel Westbrook,Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant this guy was the unquestioned best player in that tourney.
Psychologically the guy is all in, he finally has a system in which he can thrive in, he is going to have a top pick and a max guy plus he has a guy up top that has won 11 rings. Next year will be a great year for us bruhs.

Only post I needed to see :pimp:

there are a lot of great college players whose game just doesnt translate to the NBA. im probably one of the few people that prefer the "new" rule where you cant jump straight from highschool. i think players need AT LEAST one year to develop in the college ranks.

Back
Top Bottom