2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Depends where you're going. I've done it twice. Once Turks and once in Costa Rica. Both times, the drinks were great. The food was dope in Turks but lousy in CR. I honestly prefer all inclusive but I rather do it at a place that has good food to make it worthwhile.

Yeah I guess the quality is what matters.

U need to come out and do a Vegas trip with The Don :smokin

My friends are actually trying to book something in the next 3 weeks. Idk how likely it is that I can even pull that off :lol: would be dope though.

it's nice to be away from twitter & the internet for most of the day

food's like an 8/10 so far & i have a new found love tor Red Stripe :lol: :lol:

My friends are actually trying to book something in the next 3 weeks. Idk how likely it is that I can even pull that off :lol: would be dope though.

Tell them July 10th weekend lol.
my female friends are going that weekend for a bachelorette party so it's a definite no go :lol: there's one chick, if she isn't scheduled to work and can go, that i'll need you to stay away from/cockblock though :lol:

I was trying to do Vegas July 4th weekend

Dawg... Don't mess with that weekend. Every summer weekend is wild, Idk why people like doing the holiday weekends. Do the weekend after and come meet up with ya mans!

my female friends are going that weekend for a bachelorette party so it's a definite no go :lol: there's one chick, if she isn't scheduled to work and can go, that i'll need you to stay away from/cockblock though :lol:

Texting u now lawlz.

I've been twice already went a couple years ago on MDW. Best time ever. Yambs everywhere. May have to do the 4th weekend due to circumstances beyond my control.

Back
Top Bottom