2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

soooooooo the other night I was mucho beers deep and I ended up going on a rant that if LeBron can win it all, he would be tempted to come to NYC next season to try and bring a title to Madison Square Garden.

:smh:

soooooooo the other night I was mucho beers deep and I ended up going on a rant that if LeBron can win it all, he would be tempted to come to NYC next season to try and bring a title to Madison Square Garden.

mean.gif
laugh.gif

:smh:

:rofl:

Knicks offseason thread > Knicks season thread

I'd still like to see a Melo x CP3 duo in orange & blue.

Their games are tailor made for each other.

Each player's skill set is what the other has been missing their whole career's.

one of them would have to start rocking pe's.  idk if i could handle seeing two crappy jordan sigs on the floor at the same time

Knicks and Lakers trading picks ?

only way I could see this happening is if the Lakers loved Mudiay and figured they could get him at 4 and gain some assets while doing so... the only problem is that the sixers at 3 could swipe him up making the deal way too risky

we could see a Marburry/Allen type deal though where Lakers pick Okafor, we pick Mudiay and THEN swap... but highly highly doubtful at this point

Knicks and Lakers trading picks ?

Never going to happen.

Knicks don't have the assets to have Lakers swap picks. If you had another first, possibly.

It's just easier for the Lakers to pay the extra $800K for # 2 and take the guy they want, instead of going to 4 and taking the guy who is left of the first tier of Prospects. Even if they go Mudiay or Russell over Okafor... Which is very doubtful.

Last edited:
If we trade up I would only do so for Towns which to me we would have to swap with the Wolves and I don't see that happening at all.

Back
Top Bottom