2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Serious question, what ever happened to Patrick Ewing Jr? Like why didn't he pan out?

He never had a position in the nba. Too small for a PF, but couldn't shoot well enough to be a SF. So many players like that come out of college and end up out of the league in less than 4 years.

Would you guys do a 3 way trade sending Melo to the Cavs, Love to another team, and getting picks/prospects?

I really don't think this team is going anywhere and we gotta blow it up.

:rofl:

Blow up what team, man?

WE WON 17 GAMES. Hiroshima already happened, now we're just trying to crawl out of the rubble.

There's nothing left to blow up. :lol:

Larry Brown is rooting for the Knicks to turn it around quickly, and believes they can.

Mar 18, 2015; Louisville, KY, USA; Southern Methodist Mustangs head coach Larry Brown during practice before the second round of the 2015 NCAA Tournament at KFC Yum! Center. Mandatory Credit: Jamie Rhodes-USA TODAY Sports
Larry Brown says the Knicks can turn it around quickly after their 17-65 season. Credit: Jamie Rhodes-USA TODAY Sports

Armed with $27 million in cap space and the No. 4 pick in the June 25 NBA Draft following their disastrous 17-65 season, the Knicks have the tools to turn it around, the former Knicks and current SMU coach said.

“I know they got cap space and it doesn’t take a lot of players to really help change the direction of your franchise,” Brown, the only coach to win an NBA and NCAA title, told The 4 Quarters Podcast on Monday.

Brown thinks point guard Emmanuel Mudiay would be a great addition for the Knicks, but said the 6-foot-5 floor general will also work out for the Lakers and Sixers.

“Say they two get great free agents,” Brown said. “You add Emmanuel, you put him with Carmelo [Anthony], you put him around [Jose] Calderon and you put him with Derek Fisher and Phil Jackson and hopefully get two really quality free agents or maybe even three, all of a sudden you might be a pretty damn good team.

“The East doesn’t look to me like you can’t move your way up pretty quickly, so I wouldn’t mind for [Mudiay’s] sake to be there.”

Brown, who said he looks back with disappointment on his coaching tenure with the Knicks in 2005-6, said he’s rooting for the Knicks to turn it around.

“I want the Knicks to succeed because it’s real important to the NBA and there are so many loyal fans in New York, I want to see them do well,” Brown said.

Would you guys do a 3 way trade sending Melo to the Cavs, Love to another team, and getting picks/prospects?

I really don't think this team is going anywhere and we gotta blow it up.

:rofl:

Blow up what team, man?

WE WON 17 GAMES. Hiroshima already happened, now we're just trying to crawl out of the rubble.

There's nothing left to blow up. :lol:

Seriously, theres nothing left to blow up.

Heres an article with rumors of D.Wade coming to NYK http://nyc.suntimes.com/new-york-knicks/7/86/210441/report-dwyane-wade-leave-miami-knicks

No thank you on Wade coming here.

Back
Top Bottom