2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

when theres a guy on the board who's the same age who is nba ready who fills a major need and you take a guy who needs 2 years to maybe become good thats a huge problem and warrants this reaction

ALL OF THIS

is it even guaranteed he can play this year? if not this pick is even more dumb

Zinger is not a bad pick. He will help stretch the floor. He will be a 7 foot steph curry. Yall don't even know! He will be running around screens and will also open up the floor for us.

David west is rumored to be set to come to New York. Let's see what happens with Monroe and who else we sign.

Our team will be unique. But we will be good next year. Zinger will be rookie of the year and make everyone eat their words

I'm just we didn't get Russell or okafor.

I see Mario got picked up right after zinger. Dude is gonna be a problem. That's the one guy I think we will regret on passing on. But seeing him going to Orlando makes me think that Mario won't get playing time. Scott skiles and him will clash

At first, I went like this
SdJXrZU.gif

After watching the video of Zinger
hQq85O3.gif

Welcome to New York, Porzingis. Prove doubters wrong Zinger!
10wrxpk.jpg

I'll say it again though

If yall staying that way don't come back when we win that championship.
This don't even make sense.

So because of your generalization of foreign dudes even if dude turns out to be Dirk you'll still be mad that we chose him?

Sense it does not make

:smh:

Bunch of Xenophobes in here, it's depressing.

How far down the line is that, though? He needs to make up his mind soon. You either do it by the AS break this season or his value is just going to keep going down where it won't be all that beneficial.

The latest to me would be next summer the earliest before the All Star game, I agree. The sooner the better. Do it while his stock is at the hy highest.

You think Melo knew any of this ******* was gonna happen?

Who cares? Melo wanted the money, he chose NY. I'm sure he's not regretting this at all because he can be traded along with that fat contract of his (a contract he would not have gotten anywhere else besides NY).

I just find it kinda odd that this is the move that's turns y'all stomach.

I understand being upset with the unfamiliar but damn. Y'all were preaching patience and y'all run out now? Give the kid a year and see how he does.
I don't get it either.

I mean at least wait until Phil fires Fish, hires and fires several more coaches, steps in himself, and sexually harasses a NYK employee.

But I hoped they moved down to get Mudiay. I wanted Mudiay so badly. I will root for the Niggets as my second team

Mudiay - Ill Will - Gallo :nthat:

Last edited:
that dude just call zing a 7 ft curry? :lol:
He's drunk, clearly.

Waited all year, sat through a depressing season, dealt with a ton of bs defending Phil and he does this. It's unbelievable.

No Mudiay, no WCS, no Winslow, no Crobe. Instead of taking someone who can contribute right away we do this.

he has a player option in his contract and his buyout is super cheap, i dont see him not coming over right away

i'll give Zinger a chance just because i'd never stop being a Knick fan but he's on a very short leash

shorter than what JR had 

just read the rumors that we are keeping the pick and not trading it... phil sees similarities in this kid compared to Pau :smh:

Back
Top Bottom